RELEASE 

Sun Spots O Dr Paw Prints

1 Replies, 1633 Views

[Image: a0940961486_16.jpg]

I avsolutely love my Clavinova. I want to do a live session with it one day. This was recorded not long after Clavinova Harvester, and is a continuous session of moods enacting the idea. That: washing the slate clean is akin to creating a more comforting place of mind and experience.

I might pair this release up with Clavinova Harvester if I get more than £30 worth of sales to press this AS a progessionally duplicated 2CD. So consider this release a crowdfunder/Kickstarter like model on Bandcamp.

Thanks for listening. Some of this stuff is pretty intense!
credits
released November 19, 2015

Mick Robert Buckingham - Clavinova playing and Olympus mic recording and mixing, artwork and writing.
tags
tags: ambient clavinova electroacoustic emotional experimentalism pianism sound techniques transcendental vocal harmonies Oxford
license
all rights reserved

-

Be the first to buy and I will create 5 exclusive buyer tracks. Kisskiss

M R Buckingham (Foci's Left)
Supporter-exclusive message: November 19, 2015

2 co-funded - you order, I double after 3 donations matching £30 (£10 each) are kindly sent, and I will have the belief to press esoteric Clavinova projects as a lovely gatefold card sleeve with the Oxford Duplication Centre - hopefully. Thank you for reading, any support is indispensible and invaluable. I am very happy with the Clavinova (Dr Paw Prints is that instruments alias I've decided - a electroacoustic counterpart to Foci's Left) projects so far and I've been said to have received money, but because I seem to see by UV light it's usually never seen by me. I am not worried about having any money other than for weekly food shopping from Foci's Left, so if you like (or even love, that would be amazing) music from my Bandcamp, let me know somehow. The musicians dogma is always driven by an empty audience ratio, which leads to all paths and processes to engender better living between audience and listener. If I can help people with my music - I make it for self-therapy like my good friend Mike Twelve - then that is the best thing ever basically. And this theoretic collection collapses on itself. All is worth, or otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO dr. paw prints Muttley 4 2,663 30th August 2017, 03:40
Last Post: Muttley
  SHIFT - linocut prints SHIFT 0 1,276 20th August 2013, 17:53
Last Post: SHIFT
  Archival Art Prints for purchase cordani 0 1,401 12th February 2013, 22:29
Last Post: cordani
  MASSIVE Subtle Audio Shop Sale! Vinyl/CDs/T-Shirts (incl 1st edition prints!) Code 20 6,026 10th December 2009, 17:17
Last Post: Code
  lol spots can be a real nightmare... Paradigm X 3 1,494 25th March 2009, 21:30
Last Post: Paradigm X