EVENT 

SubVersion Xmas Drip-Feed 2015

3 Replies, 4325 Views

I was gonna lump this first one in with MetaLX happy Christmas thread Smile but decided to bung in anything my hands have available to drip-feed. 

I have a mix I uploaded to my private Dropbox which I was going to link from for one file, but it's telling me 'value is Dropbox' 'this is html' when I try and copy it in.

So will link later. The first track is a new one from me recorded yesterday - it does not have a name. Be first to name it and I'll make you another one. Thought of Denotation.

After that is a transposed in pitch cut from Anla Courtis 'B-Rain Folklore' LP, reviewed in For The Ambient Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 on this forum. FTAL is the easiest search term/keyword for that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqd2nomk9gd0f5...02015?dl=0

Got it working now. High quality .wma, 62 megabytes.
The only 2 other tracks I'm going to partially identify you with unless asked are Os - Bears (Electronics Edit in this mix).

And the last track. Which I wrote in Cuba's SX3 on an Evolution keyboard when I was 17. But the track parted ways with my OS and was replaced with a smoother version by two other (very well known in ambient and drone) producers in a 22 minute mixed sample sequence.

The original version was named 'Naledi' by me in 2005. Smile
It comes from the same operating system that I used to make FRIGHT  (Foci's Left alias) - 'Asmara (Assata), and 'Per Person' (Going Through The Motions), included in the 90 track solid free non-profit-making compendium Focis Right - Every1 Is Normally Just Really Nice that includes 90 recordings I made in the last 10 years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing: SubVersion Muttley 270 164,045 13th July 2020, 10:07
Last Post: Muttley
  MIX DJ Muttley SubVersion - Let It Take You Mixset Muttley 0 2,233 19th May 2020, 12:11
  MIX DJ Muttley Sub Version - Xmas Mixes Drip-feed Muttley 3 3,100 22nd December 2019, 13:35
Last Post: Statto
  MIX Muttley - SV XMAS Drip - 15 MOF PT 105 Muttley 13 9,884 29th July 2017, 14:11
  SV XMAS DRIP - Muttley - Concave Reflections (Dec 16) Muttley 1 2,387 16th December 2016, 20:01