Pinecone Moonshine's 16th vinyl record with Martsman, Dissident, and Indidjinous

13 Replies, 10259 Views

Sorry for the long absence! This year has been a bit hectic and not had as much time for the internet. That aside, I bring news of the latest Pinecone Moonshine record.  Grin

[Image: pcmsv016-sleeve400.jpg]

Pinecone Moonshine Vinyl 016

A1. Martsman - Capital-K
A2. Martsman - Zeezer
B1. Dissident - Stuck in Texture
B2. Indidjinous and Madam Bliss - Indidjibliss

Click here for Bandcamp: https://pineconemoonshine.bandcamp.com/album/pcmsv016

The 16th vinyl release on Pinecone Moonshine presents four Drum and Bass tracks with elements of jazz, dub, and ambient. Drums range from live percussion to sampled break beats featuring Martsman, Dissident, Indidjinous and Madam Bliss. 

This release includes 3 bonus downloads from the Extrusive Propagation EP featuring Dr...um, Shins-K, and Fushara.

Vinyl mastering by Beau: teneightsevenmastering.co.uk 
Digital mastering by Macc : www.scmastering.com 
Distribution by Unearthed: www.unearthedsounds.co.uk 
Artwork by Scratch and Line: www.etsy.com/shop/ScratchandLine

Cheers,
Nic
Woot
I gave this a listen last night...It's great Drums
(7th December 2016, 09:24)Statto Wrote: Woot

Xyxthumbs
(7th December 2016, 06:50)TVG Wrote: Sorry for the long absence! This year has been a bit hectic and not had as much time for the internet.

That's not a bad thing necessarily (absence from the internet, that is) Smile  - but there's one worrying aspect here though - what happened to this guy???

Quote:I gave this a listen last night...It's great [Image: drums.gif]

Pinecone Moonshine = Buy on sight material Badger
Music critic for the Tally Ho
I only buy charity shop merch.
But i approve of this.
These two Martsman tunes are very good. Also like Dissident EP released earlier this year. Added to my digital shopping list.
(8th December 2016, 18:29)Dinsdale Wrote: These two Martsman tunes are very good. Also like Dissident EP released earlier this year. Added to my digital shopping list.

Thanks. As some one else pointed out, the Dissident EP would have made for a good 12" in itself, so hope to get Dissident back on board for more now that we have a distribution plan. Smile
I took a new job where I do not have much time to be on forums at the office. That and moving three times this year kind of kept me offline. I wouldn't mind taking a technology break on my own terms though; seems like a healthy habit.
Glad you dig the release.
Face
(21st December 2016, 21:45)martsman Wrote: Face

Woah, these two tunes of yours are mad excellent. I recognize some familiar samples there Smile
Also kind of hear a new style there, which sounds really fresh to me. Still typical martsman, but definitely with a new twist. Less dark, less angry, yet very clever and focused. Being a father does you good Lol

Dissident and Fushara tunes are great, too. What a release.

Props to Nic for the exquisite selection. Maybe it's just me being away from dnb for a while, but this combination of ambienty soundscapes and less agressive, yet still pretty broken beats works really well.
(22nd December 2016, 09:06)cycom Wrote: Props to Nic for the exquisite selection. Maybe it's just me being away from dnb for a while, but this combination of ambienty soundscapes and less agressive, yet still pretty broken beats works really well.

Thanks Thomas! I could feel the label start being pushed into a pigeonhole of "dark" or "dystopic" sounding music so I actively looked for tracks to shift course back to the original ethos of finding inspiration in other genres and being a bit weird (hopefully haha).
Big release, but i mostly like these tunes that are not on vinyl, my favourites are Shins-K - Efreeqiya and Fushara - Diagonal, very cool tunes! Smile
Indidjinous and Madam Bliss - Indidjibliss is very interesting also! Martsman tunes are too wobble for me, nice arrangement but too wobble Smile
And Dr..Um tune is sick i like it also !! Smile
Just gotta say that Capital-k is one of my fav tracks of the year, incredible stuff!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Pinecone Moonshine anniversay mix and sale on bandcamp firefinga 0 2,934 17th March 2018, 12:48
Last Post: firefinga
  Pinecone Moonshine 2016 Summary InfiniteSloth 10 7,488 23rd December 2016, 23:25
Last Post: TVG
  Indidjinous update 2016 Indidjinous 5 3,569 27th July 2016, 09:52
Last Post: firefinga
  [Pinecone Moonshine 040] K-Chaos - Scene (160bpm Techno Dnb ft Eschaton) InfiniteSloth 7 6,044 13th February 2016, 22:54
Last Post: Shiva
  Pinecone Moonshine Vinyl 2015 with Phuture-T, Earl Grey, Martsman, TVG, and Snaper InfiniteSloth 17 10,582 24th January 2016, 21:41
Last Post: Statto