Sort me out with extra cuddles and im all yours. Smile
Merry Christmas Ya'll Grin Wave
Wave
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Merry Christmas!
MCE!
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Santawave Wave
I had shitty store bought apple pie for breakfast!

too much crust for my pie liking.. meh.

Jesus is another imaginary, posthumous year old! Happy Jesus b-day week and all that. BIG UP YA CHESTS, WHISTLE MASSIVE INSIIIIIIIDE!!! Smile

I went to church Xmas eve with Momsie, the bro, and friends. It was really boring, but quick. Catholic Xmas eve mass is nothing compared to the grueling, almost 2 - 3 hour Easter masses, lol. That's some serious ritual.

While I was sitting in Catholic Xmas eve mass, all I thought about was the Amercian Catholic priest who posted a video on youtube with the blackened fetus in support of Donald Trump during the election for anti-abortion, and of course, posting a youtube video with a blackened fetus as an attack on Hilary Clinton for women's rights. But yeah... Catholicism.. sigh.

Literally, my Xmas eve musings, sitting in a church. Ho Ho HO!!!
OH SHIT.. no joke. Another thing I witnessed at Catholic Christmas Eve mass this past weekend:..

During communion, the priest chased down a patron who may have NOT eaten the communion in front of him, or whomever gave the dude his communion. My friend said that if that happens, priests chase down people in church to MAKE SURE they visibly eat the communion in the church, etc, in case that person takes the communion outside the church, and does something "satanic" with the communion wafer.. CRAZY HUH!!??

yeah.. my Xmas eve Catholic church experience this past weekend.. lol.
(25th December 2016, 09:55)Muttley Wrote: Sort me out with extra cuddles and im all yours. Smile

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Kisskiss Lol
Have any of you ever watched the 1988, Pee Wee Herman Christmas Special? You should.. surreal, trippy shit.

Little Richard even makes an appearance!

Canadians grew up with this kind of stuff on local tv. SCTV!! Smile

John Candy (r.i.p) as Divine!

Hope you all had a good one - happy new year all!

Banana
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Yes, hope everyone had a good one.

Duffahthumbu
(29th December 2016, 13:34)Macc Wrote: Hope you all had a good one - happy new year all!

Banana

Yes  Smilie22sim  Hungry  Gurkin  Bananallama

happy new year Smilie_colors1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry X-Mas! firefinga 4 314 28th December 2023, 07:59
Last Post: esb
  RELEASE Out now yada yada etc: Roo Stercogburn: Merry Christmas Roo Stercogburn 3 1,013 12th December 2021, 11:53
Last Post: firefinga
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all Subverts firefinga 10 2,771 10th January 2021, 19:00
Last Post: Muttley
  NEWS Merry Christmas Subverts :D Euphony 11 7,158 30th December 2017, 16:31
Last Post: Statto
Star EVENT Merry Christmas ~ Happy New Year Subverts! MetaLX 26 13,312 1st January 2016, 18:00
Last Post: Muttley