RELEASE 

Path Optimist - NHS Hospital Music (FREE)

5 Replies, 5965 Views

https://soundcloud.com/subversion-2/sets...andcampcom

Both my Nan's died in hospital. This is dedicated to the first one to die, whose birthday is today. I want these compositions to reflect a therapeutic healing environment (my workspace for mental health therapy), and naturally these cuts are free, because care should be free. My other Nan died in 2016, and has a separate dedication <3 both.

www.focisleft.bandcamp.com
www.muttley.kapsil.net
www.twitter.com/FociLeft
www.facebook.com/muttley.subversion.3
www.shopvida.com/collections/voices/michael-buckingham

Cheers. Xyxthumbs
These extended players and their artistic pluralities should be still up on SoundCloud, I just checked and even though there's a whited out play function because I could no longer afford to fund the site's bandwidth cash cow, so that may explain why those recordings are actually offline. That's fine with I, too, because nobody needs them.
Too long for I to read.
I can't read.
Longformacus - Integrity Without Despair LP

https://focisleft.bandcamp.com/album/lon...-up-yearly

"I see that the devil is knocking on my door, I see that the devil, is knocking on my door; he won't get what he came for, what he came for; came for".
That link above has nothing to do with traditional ambient music or hospital music, btw, but just thought I would direct you to it because this electronica is very focused on meditation and therapy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Muttley Back To Mine November 2K17 - The Path Of The Optimist Muttley 15 15,122 1st June 2020, 18:24
Last Post: Muttley
  Logos @ Signal Path Statto 1 2,738 15th June 2019, 14:30
  RADIO Path Optimist (Foci's Left) - Flushing Out Crap LP - OUT NOW :) Muttley 11 10,384 7th August 2017, 17:14
Smile Ego-Free Sequences - 'Storm Over The Citadel' release: Omni Music - 23rd July! Ego-Free Sequences 2 4,806 7th July 2017, 08:35
Last Post: Ego-Free Sequences
Love Hospital Records / Med School Music moments .. ? +ToRMeNT+ 37 24,951 30th May 2017, 17:34
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+