Create an account

RELEASE Attn Torment, Statto, firefinga etc - Deep House

https://lobsterrecords.co.uk/products/compassion-crew-altar

New release from Compassion Crew is pretty decent. Smile Wave
I managed to get chance to wade through my backlog of gifts a little. Life is the biggest gift of course, but I get treated really well, and by you three at the least.
This house music vibe goes out to all my friends basically online / who have net access, doesn't matter who you are, if you're a pal you're a pal.
Vinyl Is pricey, £11 without delivery, but you can listen indefinitely on your speaker home systems on Bandcamp.
Chars Pint
www.focisleft.bandcamp.com / www.muttley.kapsil.net / www.twitter.com/FociLeft / www.soundcloud.com/subversion-2 / www.subvertcentral.blogspot.co.uk 

I will never leave.

I'm busy sorting out my record collection. It's taken me all day just to do the dnb 12"s

Willynilly

That's some good stuff. THANKS! 

Funky... FUNKY!      

Yes

Glad you like it.
I'm gonna use this thread to talk to you.

Simplification & Translate - Double Trouble / To Be Free / Madness 12' - www.juno.co.uk dnb section 2 minute Mp3 clips.
www.focisleft.bandcamp.com / www.muttley.kapsil.net / www.twitter.com/FociLeft / www.soundcloud.com/subversion-2 / www.subvertcentral.blogspot.co.uk 

I will never leave.

^^ I've never heard of Simplification & Translate before. Checked the soundcloud link https://soundcloud.com/weaponsofchoicerecordings/sets/woc004-simplification-double

I like the techsteppy "Awesome Days", "To Be Free" - don't mind the vocal. Diverse release. Jump up, wobbly half time, liquid vibes included.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: STATTO Euphony 2 164 28th August 2021, 12:50
Last Post: Euphony
Star EVENT Happy Birthday Firefinga Euphony 17 8,068 10th November 2020, 12:21
Last Post: widzhit
  happy 2019 bday, firefinga! Muttley 7 2,905 8th November 2019, 18:46
Last Post: firefinga
  ATTN Statto 8'' Rettles firefinga 2 2,373 28th December 2018, 10:24
  MIX Lajwah - Strictly 4 Nezha Vol. 6 [Deep & Abstract House] esb 3 2,470 17th March 2018, 12:45

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016