RELEASE 

Alpha Omega - Return to the 9th Level

6 Replies, 2680 Views

https://akobeatz.com/product/alpha-omega-lp-akolp003/

Falcon Alphaomega Falcon
What is the difference between Alpha Omega and a potato?
Alpha Omega has been played by John Peel.
Oh goodie, one to check out. Badger
Music critic for the Tally Ho
(14th February 2020, 18:23)Muttley Wrote: What is the difference between Alpha Omega and a potato?
Alpha Omega has been played by John Peel.
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Nice one Muttley, nice one.
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Safehouse Falcon
Bagging the CD today
Wtf
This is very sweet, low slung basslines music.
Yeah really enjoying this one. I will give it a few listens before I decide how to approach it further. Great cruising through time music.
It's full of less snapback, as in fluidity, fullsome frequencies, nothing sounds as if it was produced in a cardboard box, more like a Lithium ion shed, melting into your bloodstream and steaming the walls from the outside in.

Essentially I'm saying that despite being full sounding, it's not too claustrophobically mixed or loitering to have the success it needs.

The price is really high though. I cannot go for that. Then again, I probably don't need to, because Mr. Lindo sent me his albums collection bitd.

And very good of him too. Wave Hugs

One fancy potato Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Alpha Omega unearthing the Dubs?!! firefinga 7 3,748 14th December 2018, 23:51
Last Post: firefinga
  Congratulation... Alpha & Omega signs to new label shock dubsta 6 3,811 18th August 2017, 13:45
Last Post: widzhit
  The Alpha Omega/Nubian Mindz Thread Paranoiz 23 13,993 7th September 2015, 18:52
Last Post: Muttley
  [xgn009] Alpha Omega cube 39 20,741 10th May 2015, 15:00
  Alpha Omega - dont believe it syringe 40 19,723 16th February 2015, 20:45