RELEASE 

The Connection Machine reissue+ (analogue sci fi techno biz)

1 Replies, 221 Views

I think this will go down nicely with the Subvert crowd: banging analogue sci-fi techno from the mid-90s equally well suited for living rooms and dance floors, reissued on vinyl/FLAC/CD. Straight from my hometown Utrecht in The Netherlands.

https://www.utrax.com/news/58/10/New-The...r-now.html

"Downtempo techno stars The Connection Machine return with a stunning re-release, featuring rare and unreleased tracks and a Legowelt remix.

Combining old and newer material, the luxuriously put together BlackHole+ offers fans and newcomers alike a comprehensive view of a group that made dance music history, considered to be pioneers of the Downtempo genre
BlackHole+ brings almost all tracks of the original release from 1995, including everyone's favorite Echoes From Tau Ceti, that gets a delightful the remix treatment from Dutch producer and longtime fan of the group Legowelt."

Great mastering on my CD, U-trax always puts in the effort.
[ last.fm ]
Cool. I like the latter half of the release.

The breaks in "Spiel" and "Theorems Theorems" are nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: FORTUNE & CHANCE - THE CONNECTION (Omni110) Euphony 0 475 27th November 2022, 08:45
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE Mirage/Source Direct Vinyl Reissue firefinga 1 2,920 28th July 2018, 11:09
Last Post: Spectraz
  RELEASE Reissue Spirit - Fathoms/Suspicion firefinga 0 2,126 1st November 2016, 10:03
Last Post: firefinga
  RELEASE Bay B Kane "survival techniques" 2x12 reissue firefinga 1 2,985 9th October 2016, 21:51
Last Post: Statto
  Music Biz - The Hard Facts - good blog firefinga 0 2,276 23rd September 2016, 09:37
Last Post: firefinga