Football Talk .............

5 Replies, 3717 Views

Now we haven't hit this topic for a while and i think i know why ...........

1. Arsenal - 46pts - +21 Goal Difference
2. Man Utd - 41pts - +13 Goal Difference
7. Liverpool - 34pts - +8 Goal Difference

Now there seems to be some serious problems at Anfield.

'Houllier Out !!' Baffled
i would agree that there are problems at liverpool yet but i will raise a couple of points and hopefully this will be the end of it......

1. the reason you arent seeing any topics started by me about liverpool and / or footy is because i have never been one for that - theres far more interesting things to start topics about. sure i may take the piss out of gooners in responses to threads entitled 'arsenal' or whatever.....but my content has little to do with football.

2. following on from 1. above, it would seem as though its you muppets who are actually the ones who seem to start these threads..........its only now youve come out of your shit run of form and you are a little bit clear at the top that youve come out of your closets and are starting to shout again.....
remember the phrase 'you only sing when you're winning' ??
thats you that is......

3. following on from 1. and 2. above, it becomes clear to see that this itself is just another tired football thread, so see ya Wave
can feel a crap coming on........
I'm sorry i was just bored at work and thought i would entertain myself for a few minutes.

Please accept my deepest apologies. Oops
Altered Ego Wrote:I'm sorry i was just bored at work and thought i would entertain myself for a few minutes.

Please accept my deepest apologies. Oops

I was mildly entertained Lol
scope Wrote:i would agree that there are problems at liverpool yet but i will raise a couple of points and hopefully this will be the end of it......

1. the reason you arent seeing any topics started by me about liverpool and / or footy is because i have never been one for that - theres far more interesting things to start topics about. sure i may take the piss out of gooners in responses to threads entitled 'arsenal' or whatever.....but my content has little to do with football.

2. following on from 1. above, it would seem as though its you muppets who are actually the ones who seem to start these threads..........its only now youve come out of your shit run of form and you are a little bit clear at the top that youve come out of your closets and are starting to shout again.....
remember the phrase 'you only sing when you're winning' ??
thats you that is......

3. following on from 1. and 2. above, it becomes clear to see that this itself is just another tired football thread, so see ya Wave

Wahey Slayer Cheers Applause

carry on
[Image: 12_11_02.gif]
[Image: 01_11_02.gif]

"As we move on the scene it get respected, we got you movin' with the right directive"