OMFG!!!! i cant beleive i forgot---->

62 Replies, 2591 Views

to feed fanu baked beans!!!!!!!

Neutral
LOSER!!!!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
WICKED CHILD!!!
Call yerself a snax king??!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
b Wrote:call yerself a snax king??!

exactly!!!!

i had the forethought to bring fanu the gift of a pack of pickled onion space raiders..............

and what did you do? deny him the heinz experience!!! Nono
djfracture Wrote:to feed fanu baked beans!!!!!!!

Neutral

next time you see neppers tell him to "remix that you cunt"

Xyxthumbs
yeah but he had yorkshire pudding. Send a mini-can in the post... go on.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Macc Wrote:I had the forethought to bring Fanu the gift of a pack of Pickled Onion Space Raiders.........

Those were THE SHIT!!!!!!!!! Homerdrool
I ate em when I landed in Tampere, first thing, truly enjoyed em....ahhh.....I need more......
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
i fed him nandos macc!!!!

nandos Vs space raiders... YOU CHOOSE!!!!
fanu Wrote:
Macc Wrote:I had the forethought to bring Fanu the gift of a pack of Pickled Onion Space Raiders.........

Those were THE SHIT!!!!!!!!! Homerdrool
I ate em when I landed in Tampere, first thing, truly enjoyed em....ahhh.....I need more......

Icon_yippee

I had a feeling you would throw them away........... Good to know you have enjoyed the POSR experience!!

Homerdrool

[Image: spacesmall.jpg]
Hahaha I can't believe you actually ate them, Janne!
what a terrible affliction Roll
The meal I had at Nando's was by far the best chicken meal I've ever had.
The Peri-Peri sauce and the spicy rice...............Homerdrool

Fuck, I wanna have some Yorkshire Pudding right now.........
Hahaha what have we done to the poor lad?
Phokus Wrote:Hahaha what have we done to the poor lad?
Turned him into a 5n4x0r!!!!!!
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
fracture's corrupted him!! And Macc.... well... where were the bobby's man Baffled
Hackney is God's gift to people who love eating huge loads of good food for competitive prices.

Man, I visited that bagel bakery only once....but the stuff I got was D-O-P-E!!!
I can still feel the smell in my nostrils.........Homerdrool
fanu Wrote:Hackney is God's gift to people who love eating huge loads of good food for competitive prices.

Man, I visited that bagel bakery only once....but the stuff I got was D-O-P-E!!!
I can still feel the smell in my nostrils.........Homerdrool

I have to confess that I got breakfast from the Bagel Bakery after leaving Frax's on Monday morning Oops

@Loris: In my belly Cool
the bakel bageroid is a producers dream!!!!
macc Wrote:i have to confess that i got breakfast from the bagel bakery after leaving frax's on monday morning Oops

hhha! gotta love em! Xyxthumbs
and now you are going to tell me that he didn't get any transform-a-snacks either?!?

it gets worse!
Transforma snacks are shit.
Macc Wrote:Transforma snacks are shit.

philistine!
what about the Scotchegg