cheating wife update

92 Replies, 12979 Views

some of you may remember me posting something about me having suspisions that my wife was having an internet affair with a women. some may not. if not read here.

i confronted her about it and she was very open with me. so i decided to be open with her and ask if she would be interested in a 3some with the other lady. i have seen pictures of her (or at least she tells my wife it's her) and she is quite the looker. possibly even hotter than my wife. the wife says she is completely open and cool with it. so it looks like this mans will get to live out one of his fantasies.

shall keep you posted
shat the bed lately?
[Image: Love.gif]
Elitist

Lol

All I can say is go on my son! All's well that ends in a threesome, as they (sort of) say..........

Lol
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
elitist Wrote:shall keep you posted

Too right you will.
In fact, video or STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
[Image: Love.gif][Image: wackit.gif]

or something like this
is there going to be a monkey involved then?
Just make sure she doesn't hook up with her, solo. *That* would be
cheating...unless you give her your blessing.
ROFL @ SLOC
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i can't resist any longer!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: cumonface.gif] Jig Banana Gurkin [Image: bananaclown.gif] [Image: nerve.gif]
Rofl
Hahaha ahhhhh... our good old friend, the laughing head!
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:is there going to be a monkey involved then?

not unless I can grow some really long arms.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
i can lend you mine for the weekend?
huhuh.. nice one.
make sure you pay your gf enough attention throughout. the novelty of a different chick can mean you end up neglecting the missus and you'll probably hear all about it during a screaming row 3 years later.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Good call........ Let them both suck it Lol
Hold on, is that the voice of experience, Stacks?
no. I never fight with the missus.

Stacks
Hahaha respect elitist! get into them!!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
Stacks Wrote:no. I never fight with the missus.

Stacks

Hahaha

Applause Nicely done sir.
elitist Wrote:some of you may remember me posting something about me having suspisions that my wife was having an internet affair with a women. some may not. if not read here.

i confronted her about it and she was very open with me. so i decided to be open with her and ask if she would be interested in a 3some with the other lady. i have seen pictures of her (or at least she tells my wife it's her) and she is quite the looker. possibly even hotter than my wife. the wife says she is completely open and cool with it. so it looks like this mans will get to live out one of his fantasies.

shall keep you posted

make sure you can really deal with the whole thing before you go for it mate.

it may seem like a really cool idea now, but there could be a multitude of problems down the track...

good luck
agreed, scope. Elitist, It seems that if this relationship your wife has with this woman started as an emotional one rather than a purely sexual/experimental one there might be some complications. tread carefully.

Stacks
wifey might get jealous! so dont stick it in the other one!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
a jesus... i didn't say that. this may be the only time you get a chance to stick it in another one 'legally'. Just make sure to share the wealth.

Stacks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I made a mix for my wife in hope of... esb 1 1,819 5th November 2018, 08:00
Last Post: Statto
  hate to ask for facebook votes, but my friend forgot to buy his wife a ticket TVG 21 6,849 22nd August 2010, 01:12
Last Post: socialengineer
  The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover Code 12 3,377 18th September 2008, 10:58
Last Post: clinton
  Offset your cheating today! widzhit 2 721 31st January 2008, 11:13
Last Post: widzhit
  Cheating Undergrads Slothrop 5 841 1st November 2007, 23:26
Last Post: dsp