Create an account

[-]
Tags
s art teen project secret investigates service

Thread Contributor: dj_obiwanSecret Service Investigates Teen's Art Project

PROSSER, Wash. -- One drawing showed President Bush's head on a stick. Another depicted Bush as a devil launching a missile.

The drawings by a 15-year-old boy in Prosser, Washington, were enough to prompt some questions from the Secret Service.

Agents questioned the teen after being called by police. The boy's art teacher told school officials about the drawings, and they called police.

The boy was not arrested but the school district has taken disciplinary action.

http://www.wftv.com/news/3223988/detail.html

jezeus

give me a break Roll
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]

must be a terrorist.

Ag3nT[ Wrote:0raNg3]must be a terrorist.

without doubt.

lets burn him.

send the fucker to guantanamo bay!

Hahaha

Icon_eek
i knew america was bad, with all the stupid compulsory reciting the pledge of allegience to the flag at school every morning and all, but a kid actually getting 'disciplinary action' at school for not being patriotic and criticising the president is unbelievably frightening and facistic.

i really hope that bush is got rid of and things get better when he does, if they carry on like this america is going to end up like nazi germany.

cp_ffm Wrote:send the fucker to guantanamo bay!

im sure thats what the cops were hoping

"local heroes- cops nab terrorists" Roll
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]

...well look at it this way, he's got either a rap sheet or a huge art career ahead of him!

i think that story ruined my night

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit = Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up? DJFracture 11 1,657 19th January 2016, 22:13
Last Post: firefinga
  Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes bomb scare in boston yesterday devnull 21 2,045 9th February 2007, 15:49
Last Post: ALPHA OMEGA
  UK teen photgraphs meteor eskmo 0 168 3rd October 2003, 20:29
Last Post: eskmo

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016