Changing sample volume in Kontakt

Bit of a n00b question here, although I'm not really a n00b!:

How do I change the volume of an individual sample in Kontakt? If I drag the height of the bars on the mapping editor, it just stops the sample being played if the MIDI volume is greater than the height of the bar. I just want to be able to turn down the volume of a single sample within a preset.

Is it something to do with groups? I've had a bit of a read up on sample groups but haven't really found a need to group things as yet. I normally just create a new preset instead so it can have a different output.

I suspect it's really obvious so here's an embarrased looking smiley in advance! Oops

Cheers.

In the mapping editor theres a box for volume, above where you drag zones about.
To make it easier to select individual zones use the structure view on the lefthand pane.

cheers, it's blatantly obvious now.

i'd changed the tuning of samples that way before, must have just missed the vol... nothing can stop me now! Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
  changing everything, doing nothing Muttley 2 521 12th March 2021, 06:59
Last Post: Muttley
  Editing midi note velocity in Kontakt 4 Code 10 7,550 6th February 2012, 06:51
Last Post: Code
  envelope following filter with kontakt 3 lament 0 2,221 25th September 2011, 21:28
Last Post: lament
  cubase changing bitrate djneils 2 1,167 7th September 2010, 10:42
Last Post: djneils
  Komplete 6 - Absynth 5, Kontakt 4, GR 'Pro'... Paradigm X 9 3,476 3rd September 2009, 03:14
Last Post: Lephrenic