Subvert Central

Full Version: ASC - "Streamline"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.cov-ops.co.uk/fe/future_engin...remix).mp3

Here's the full track. I have posted this online before, but if you missed it, here's the 320 mp3. It wont be coming out so I thought share and share alike.

And Statto, YOU AND SIMON REYNOLDS ARE WRONG!!!!! FSOL ARE THE BEST!!!! Ask Source Direct Wink :P
cool now everyone can listen to it. a great tune and fuck Renegade rec. Lol
I figured it was always gonna be too mash up for Renegade and since they seem to be concentrating on the liquid funk vibe, it was always gonna be an uphill battle to get it signed. So in the end it just ended up as a "friendly remix" by me of the FE guys original track. I still gotta let them do a remix in return yet, so that should be good!
asc - drum track 2 (future eng. rmx) Roll
now that WOULD be interesting!!
i know think about it (please Lol )
asc Wrote:and statto, you and simon reynolds are wrong!!!!! fsol are the best!!!! ask source direct Wink Icon_razz

simon reynolds is always wrong because.....

[Image: repost.gif]

ufo over easy Wrote:he's a twat :mutley:

thanks for the track! it's extra specially welcome because the amen that future engineers used sounded very muddy, but everything else about the track was awesome... and now we have a fat, crisp juicy amen remix Falcon
asc Wrote:and statto, you and simon reynolds are wrong!!!!! fsol are the best!!!! ask source direct Wink Icon_razz

bollocks to source direct

fsol are bobbins!!! [Image: 201tongue.gif]
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet tune
asc Wrote:i dont really want to hear if you dont like it cos it doesnt have this break or 10000million edits, so dont reply if thats what you are gonna type. Roll

where's teh apach0rz? u suc|<

Crapper

Wave

dude, get at me on aim if you need to. we switched computers at work and i can't load msn cause i don't have admin rights... Icon_sad
what about ASC - [xxx] - Fanu remix? Wink
fanu Wrote:what about ASC - [xxx] - Fanu remix? Wink

Dear Clem,

Please sort Fanu out with the samples for "Rigid Man Meat" ASAP.

Sincerely,

The Management
ASC Wrote:http://www.cov-ops.co.uk/fe/future_engin...remix).mp3

Here's the full track. I have posted this online before, but if you missed it, here's the 320 mp3. It wont be coming out so I thought share and share alike.

Applause big ups!

Like the Streamline bit as well - some of the little sounds and phrases in there remind me of Plaid Wink
Cakes Wrote:

Dear Clem,

Sincerely,

The Management

I thought that was a Cakes dubplate exclusive? Smile
And Fanu, we'll have to have a chat on AIM about some possible remix stuff Smile
ASC Wrote:And Fanu, we'll have to have a chat on AIM about some possible remix stuff Smile

Now you're talking, Clem!! Cool
ASC Wrote:
Cakes Wrote:

Dear Clem,

Sincerely,

The Management

I thought that was a Cakes dubplate exclusive? Smile
And Fanu, we'll have to have a chat on AIM about some possible remix stuff Smile

Wink Icon_yippee
ASC IS THE MAN

ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL BE......
future engineers - the silence asc remix - file doesent exist Icon_cry

anyone want to send me this on aim or something?

P.S. - thanks tons to ASC for sharing this, i wish more people would do this with tracks that don't get released instead of just letting them get forgotten Icon_sad
All the audio in this thread is offline. We are moving our web hosting so I had to take it down. I'm positve a fair few people grabbed it, judging by the DL stats from the server anyway, so share it amongst yourselves. Cheers. Oh and nice one Alex Wink
charlie - hit me up on aim or msn if you want the tune. Xyxthumbs

that goes for anyone else as well!
Streamline is a tune and a half! no farty bass in sight. Wink

what a production machine the man is. respect! Smile
still remember the time he had to make do with a soundcard supplied to him by yours truly Hahaha

how long's that ago James? like....1 1/2 years ?
Yeah I havent forgot John! Massive respect to you for that. Lol
john doe Wrote:still remember the time he had to make do with a soundcard supplied to him by yours truly
and I got fucking e-Sniped for a £5 SoundBlaster AWE64 Gold!!
Pages: 1 2