Subvert Central

Full Version: and for my next trick.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i shall be moving to brighton in august!! watch out muddafukkas! Icon_razz

i intend to set up studio b in brighton and keep it running here in dublin as well, my lovely residents franklin, hogez, beatnik, elmo will be running tingz in my absence and rickyforce will be coming on board!

studio b brighton residents so far = the one like stacks! our music policy will be strictly jungle and breakydnb! everything else can feck off! i envision that this will be a monthly night to begin with and after that - who knows!

i shall still be doing the auld line up and pr for dublin as i imagine i will have quite a bit of time on my hands!

fear not brighton promoters i have done my research and i wont be steppin on anyones toes! Wink Xyxthumbs
Wave
Man, I wish I was from Brighton. Such a wicked scene there. Grin
b Wrote:fear not brighton promoters i have done my research and i wont be steppin on anyones toes! Wink Xyxthumbs

except for: literally.

good luck b-sus! the irish drum n bass scene will be a poorer place without you... and brighton doesn't know what's gonna hit it!
Well it obviously wont be the same without you but we have a great group of residents to keep it going and keep the music nice and varied.
Brighton is awesome, and cheap to get to from london. Methinks I shall have to pop by Studio B Smile
You'll hate it here. the record shops are crap. that goes for everyone else too.

Stacks
Stacks Wrote:You'll hate it here. the record shops are crap. that goes for everyone else too.

Stacks

Bah. I couldn't buy anything when I was there... scummers.
Hahaha @ Naphta - good point!

@ UFO - sure i might even give you a gig ya little fecker!
b Wrote:Hahaha @ naphta - good point!

@ ufo - sure i might even give you a gig ya little fecker!

Falcon

wobble central baby!!!
ufo_over_easy Wrote:
b Wrote:Hahaha @ naphta - good point!

@ ufo - sure i might even give you a gig ya little fecker!

Falcon

wobble central baby!!!

Icon109 make that no gig! Twisted
Nervous

Blue

Icon_eek

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
:d Wave

Falcon [Image: b.gif]
[Image: jf_anim.gif]
Good luck with this B!

Had heard that you were moving on the grapevine, good for you.

Sadly Irish D&B will be losing one of it's most spirit filled enthusiasts.
Refuge and Studio B will feel the loss but they'll all just have to party harder in yer absence Grin

No doubt Studio Brighton will be a big success - GWAN B!

Blue

Code Wrote:No doubt Studio Brighton will be a big success - GWAN B!

in direct competition with Brighton Beat Jam.....

*blue gets fisty cuffs at ready and prepares to tear down B's posters

Teef
Uh oh, England's in trouble!

Icon_yippee Jig Icon_yippee
:Sniff: thanks code & Naphta I will miss you all like crazy - infact I have a tear in my eye just thinkin about it! but I need a change....I still love the bones of dublin and everything I do in dublin!

hehehehehe @ Blue - you want war - you got it!! Teef I have managed to shock the pants off of blue! :P

I would also like to welcome Studio B Brightons newest resident Ali aboard......can yis see a theme yet??!! :mutley:
BeatNik Wrote:Well it obviously wont be the same without you but we have a great group of residents to keep it going and keep the music nice and varied.

Who's in charge of the class now Nikkers?!
B Wrote:I would also like to welcome Studio B Brightons newest resident Ali aboard......can yis see a theme yet??!! :mutley:

Er... 'Durtburd Manglers Unite'?
That's the theme I see too Naphta Hahaha

you'll have to come down to Limerick for a party before ya head off...

You around for the visit of Chris Inp on Thursday July 29th?
Code Wrote:That's the theme I see too Naphta Hahaha

you'll have to come down to Limerick for a party before ya head off...

You around for the visit of Chris Inp on Thursday July 29th?

hes playing at my leaving party on the 30th of july in Studio B!

fuck Ive only 6 weeks before i drop off the face of Ireland! dunno if I will have time boss but as you know I would love to be there! Im working right up until the 30th of July then Im pissing off on the 3rd! - 4 days later! I need serious cash!

see the rest of you lot at technicality on the 4th!!! Jump
Well franklin is the eldest so maybe he should be in charge of us messers but im very good at using chalk and giving out stars so i think id be a good candidate too! Wink

B you have HAVE to come down to limerick for the chrisNIP tour. I think clairo might be driving down too so there should be the room. Me and chris are heading down with kan so there may even be room in her mad little honda either.

So the 30th is your going away party...oh my god...so fRIGGING weird. Poor chris ill probably be crying with you all night into our bottles of buckfast!
BeatNik Wrote:chrisNIP

Rofl
Pages: 1 2