Subvert Central

Full Version: whats good in london this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i`m headin to london this thursday till monday, but i dont know the club/pub scene over at all.
can anyone reccomend some good dnb club nights?
doenst have to be dnb though, could be techno or breaks either, i`d like to check some clubs with good visuals and good music if thats posssible....
was gonna check movement on thursday and herbal on sunday but only cos theyre the only ones i know about.
anyone got any sugesstions?
cheers....
anyone?

Blue

i would tell you, but i dont know Teef
Bump
Neutral Hype, Zinc Andy C are at Fabric on Friday - but the turntablism (Scratch Perverts) in the other room there will probably be good if it all gets too much in the main room!

Think there is a night involving Mr C at the end on Saturday so that will be yer tech house vibes I suppose.
cheers, i reckon i`ll check out fabric on friday, i`m not really a big fan of the big boys, but i suppose its somthing to be experienced once at least... i`d be a lot more interested in seein the mixologists do thier thing in the other room....
http://subvertcentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11136

im gonna go to this if my back is better
There's something on at Mass in Brixton on Saturday with Brockie, Aphrodite & Twisted Individual

Looks unmissable Hahaha
Yeah, a large RPG ought to do it.