Subvert Central

Full Version: Decent recent live gigs..???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just came up with the idea for this thread coz i've seen quite some live gigs (like say bands with instruments) over the last month or so..

Pest Icon_exclaim
Fun -Da - Mental feat. Mighty Zulu Nation (proved they're tuff on stage!!!)
1 Giant Leap

and some more 'local heroes' (like greek hiphop headz 'FF.C'!)
U got any recent memories of a good PA thing?!

Blue

easy.

ULTRA-VIOLET

MACC

FUTURE PROOF

EXILE

LATENT NOTION
mono

saw them last week, i was absolutely blown away and i'm not ashamed to say that i nearly cried sometimes. you know, when you're just overwhelmed by the intensity that radiates off the stage... whoa! pure bliss. they're nice and friendly people too. i think they are still on tour in europe, go and see them if possible Xyxthumbs
well last saturday was my works summer ball.

the line up [in order of appereance]

1. madness

2. sheryl crowe

3. blue

4. elton john

Roll

Blue

Formula Inc. Wrote:well last saturday was my works summer ball.

the line up [in order of appereance]

1. madness

2. sheryl crowe

3. blue

4. elton john

Roll

Oops
LOL Blue - but you have to take the gigs where you can get em, eh...... Hahaha
it did make me laugh, although i must confess when blue came on i fucked off into another of the marquees!

Blue

Formula Inc. Wrote:it did make me laugh, although i must confess when blue came on i fucked off into another of the marquees!

Spank

we played a great show!
bermuda triangle live in greece

Blue

Macc Wrote:LOL Blue - but you have to take the gigs where you can get em, eh...... Hahaha

you certainly do! I can remember when you used to perform under the guise of "The Macc lads", that was before you kicked them all out tho and became Macc of course Teef
Paradox Live @ Technicality All Nighter

Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops
btw nice avatar Blue... Twisted

Blue

Squawk Wrote:btw nice avatar Blue... Twisted

why thank you Cool
Blue Wrote:
Macc Wrote:LOL Blue - but you have to take the gigs where you can get em, eh...... Hahaha

you certainly do! I can remember when you used to perform under the guise of "The Macc lads", that was before you kicked them all out tho and became Macc of course Teef

Hahaha

All together now, 'YER FAT BASTAAAAARD!' Hahaha