Subvert Central

Full Version: SC005 Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey dudes, this is the review for Sileni's a-side to this release, haven't heard anything as yet about what the b-side is going to be but I'm sure Statto will let me know as and when. SC004 review will follow I just love this tune so decided to review it 1st.

Sileni - Another Track

You've got to love the way Sileni constructs his drum hits from the oddest acidic synth sounds imaginable. It's quite reminiscent of early acid house in the way it blips and bobbles with swift washes of pads to polish the surface of this multilayered beast. Each plink and plonk rounds on the stepping break bleeping and echoing around the soundscape. Zithers and tight rolls of blipping sounds bounce around as washes of synth roll the sunset over the more ravey elements, giving the track a more colourful approach. This is a track that will be in orbit around your head for some time to come.
noisemonkey Wrote:haven't heard anything as yet about what the b-side is going to be but I'm sure Statto will let me know as and when.

still waiting for chris to send us some new stuff
Statto Wrote:
noisemonkey Wrote:haven't heard anything as yet about what the b-side is going to be but I'm sure Statto will let me know as and when.

still waiting for chris to send us some new stuff

1 sided 5" pink clear super limited vinyl?

Teef

Cool review, cool track!!!

*print*
Icon_yippee

plink and plonk Lovesmilie
noisemonkey Wrote:haven't heard anything as yet about what the b-side is going to be but i'm sure Statto will let me know as and when.

did i send you the other tunes? Wave
statto Wrote:
noisemonkey Wrote:haven't heard anything as yet about what the b-side is going to be but i'm sure Statto will let me know as and when.

did i send you the other tunes? Wave

yeah, i'll put some reviewy type things up some time today when my hangover is gone Xyxthumbs
sounds good are there audio clips of the forthcoming sc stuff anmywhere yet?