Subvert Central

Full Version: Hyper On Experience - Lord of the Null Lines (Photek Remix)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*shuts up and hides*

j

0=0
Hahaha

"There's a void where there should be ecstasy..."
this is a joke right?
Statto Wrote:this is a joke right?

0=0 Wrote:*shuts up and hides*

j

0=0
i didn't like it at all when i heard it out No
It's got to be better than the Total Science one though surely?
noisemonkey Wrote:It's got to be better than the Total Science one though surely?

0=0 Wrote:*shuts up and hides*
so is anyone going to describe what it sounds like?
so is anyone expecting anything good then?

Icon_eek

(i hope it'll be...)
bailey played it last sunday.

rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/1xtra/intabeats_sun.ra

its at around 1:06:50
Statto Wrote:this is a joke right?

fuckin voodoo magic man
I have only heard it briefly and like you would expect its in the same style
as photeks recent stuff. Very crisp production and heavy bass and overall like a wall of sound... It did sound like one of his better things he has done recently...... But not really my cuppa tea.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY CANT MOVING SHADOW LEAVE THEIR BACK CATALOGUE ALONE!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

The original tunes/mixes can never be surpassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Icon_cry
DJ ML Wrote:ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I guess you haven't heard the unfinished Dom and Rob Playford remix of Bombscare Wink
noisemonkey Wrote:I guess you haven't heard the unfinished Dom and Rob Playford remix of Bombscare Wink

Yeah, what happened to that? Heard AK1200 play it well over a year ago
ok i just heard this one..

this is incredible. it's been about 5 minutes since i stopped listening to bailey's metalheadz set and i'm still totally out of words.

ok hang on i think i figured out somthing to say.

this tune is not even boring. it's record-breakingly WANK

WANKITY WANK

WANK

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

cos they own the rights to those tunes still....and how easy is it to let all those great great tunes (of which there are enough!!!) be remixed by the current 'big 20 producer names' and take some good money from that cos the kids will buy it......

i mean, last few years all Moving Shadow has done is put out MSXEPs and repress 2 tunes of each ep on a 12" on the regular imprint.

all artists that were on the label have moved on and joined other things etc etc. the last one was Dom, whose contract with Shadow has now ended after his last album

i'd say Shadow is having some severe directionless identity loss and trying to do everything (well not everything, they could put out quality music ofcoz Wink ) to keep a finger on the pulse.
Yeah shadow has kind of fell off. Even people like flytronix and ez rollers dont do much for them and now dom thyre only major artist that probably generates big sales is leaving. You never even know when a new record is released by them they dont seem to really promote thier material much.

I think it all started going wrong for them when there was that big split in the camp with half their artists going on to partisan. It never really recovered I mean how do you replace artists like Deep blue and foul play
john doe Wrote:i'd say Shadow is having some severe directionless identity loss and trying to do everything (well not everything, they could put out quality music ofcoz Wink ) to keep a finger on the pulse.

I know what you mean, they've become less and less relevant these days, which is a real shame. It would be nice to see them regain an identity and start taking some risks, but judging by the current state of the scene, I doubt that's going to happen..... Icon_sad
Boobies
i was expecting something more from photek,, but hey its still not too bad Twisted
i make a prediction

Moving Shadow will release an MSXEP from Commix, AI and something else like that in 2005 !!!
anyone does this to "Thunder Grip" & I will Icon_cry
Pages: 1 2 3