Subvert Central

Full Version: Office Politics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from an email sent to me a few minutes ago:

All,

Without getting "bitchy" it does seem that the SAME people ALWAYS make the tea in this office and it is very frustrating when no-one else offers but still expects a hot drink!! I really don't want to stop asking if people would like a drink but its really not fair to EXPECT the same people to make 6-8 hot drinks and not even offer it make one back!!

If you are not prepared to make tea's/coffee then PLEASE do-not accept them when asked.

Sorry for the rant but I just feel that the situation is getting a little bit out of control.

-----------------------

How do I respond!!!
hahahaaha fuckin brilliant. all that over a cuppa, mental
Dear "name",

i agree the situation is out of control. t reminds me of the last days of the Tsar's reign in pre-communist russia. I vote we storm the winter palace and show the imperialist swine that we the workers will not be their lapdogs.

Yours solidaritarily,

Laurie
This country Roll

Everyone in our office makes their own drinks, saves shennigans like this!
Stacks Wrote:Dear "name",

i agree the situation is out of control. t reminds me of the last days of the Tsar's reign in pre-communist russia. I vote we storm the winter palace and show the imperialist swine that we the workers will not be their lapdogs.

Yours solidaritarily,

Laurie

Rofl

Do eeeeeittttttt Lawrie
It was sent to a group but directed at me I think Grin I offered to throw him out
Stacks Hahaha Hahaha

*removes certain names from reply and hits send*
Tell him your boss told you he was the new tea boy.
jeesus...there are some REALLY crazy people in the offices of the world huh?

I had to move places because the guy on my left kept making chicken noises...I didn't knew if I laughed or got concerned, or both.

it's a zoo. It's a fucking zoo.
Macc Wrote:Tell him your boss told you he was the new tea boy.

Hahaha

8bits Wrote:jeesus...there are some REALLY crazy people in the offices of the world huh?

I had to move places because the guy on my left kept making chicken noises...I didn't knew if I laughed or got concerned, or both.

it's a zoo. It's a fucking zoo.

I used to work with a bloke who would randomly make cat noises or bite of bits of polystyrene & spit them in the air & try & catch them again in his mouth!! Icon_eek
I work with an army of tiny mechanical shrews that tell me to do stuff (like bite polystyrene and make chicken noises). no one else seems to see or hear the shrews. But they are there all right.

Stacks
Exxon Wrote:I used to work with a bloke who would randomly make cat noises or bite of bits of polystyrene & spit them in the air & try & catch them again in his mouth!! Icon_eek

this shows how management is GREAT huh? keeping these lunatics with a job.
Well clear out the shrews and things would get a lot saner round here. If i remember correctly it was the shrews who introduced the floating orb of anger that lives in my filing drawer.

Stacks
and the Cuttlefish.
The what now?

Stacks
Yes, the what now!
Get out of my head.

(btw. I find the above sentece very usefull for clearing train seats, look the person dead in the eye and say it very slowly... repeat it more frantically and start pounding te sides of your head with your palms for a greater effect)

Stacks
*continues to stare at woman accross the road*