Subvert Central

Full Version: ALIAS CRU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You bunch of hippies.
Yes Gangster! gimme a high five!
You absolute tit Dale Icon_razz
oi beadle, give us a wave Wave
fuck off the pair of you Roll Honestly, some of us are trying to concentrate. i've got a tough shot on the black to come round the angles and into the pack, and I can't decide if the two or three cushionroute is best. Obviously two cusiohons is best, but that means playing with a lot of check side, and you've got to hit the ball so cleanly if you want to generate check side and keep the cue ball on line. tough shot.
Willie Thorne Wrote:fuck off the pair of you Roll Honestly, some of us are trying to concentrate. i've got a tough shot on the black to come round the angles and into the pack, and I can't decide if the two or three cushionroute is best. Obviously two cusiohons is best, but that means playing with a lot of check side, and you've got to hit the ball so cleanly if you want to generate check side and keep the cue ball on line. tough shot.

yeah, been there! but in a Golf context. so no cushions. or a black. or check side... but it was a similar shot. Ask Kenny Jacket.
Who's he? Does he come on here? Does he know his breaks?
My tricorder says this thread is shit, captain. Interesting.
Willie Thorne Wrote:Who's he? Does he come on here? Does he know his breaks?

Ex-Watford Player/Manager. Didnt you buy the Panini Footaball '86 sticker album?

call your self a sports personality? psssh.