Subvert Central

Full Version: Peppadew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It comes in a jar Icon_eek

http://www.peppadew.com/
are they nice - have often passed them and wondered!
really nice, yeah.

they've got a sweet taste at first, then go through the stages of bitterness to mild chilli hot.

wicked on salads etc Xyxthumbs
[Image: ChilliSauce.jpg]

OR STFU Teef
Hey guy, you can make your own for dead cheap - just really slow-bake some peppers, put it in a jar of olive oil, crushed chillies and honey mix, keep it in the fridge and then pull it out when feeding the elusive lady friend and bang! There's an offer of blowjobs timed so that climax will be reached in time with the drop from Renegade's "Terrorist". Lol
Lata Wrote:Hey guy, you can make your own for dead cheap - just really slow-bake some peppers, put it in a jar of olive oil, crushed chillies and honey mix, keep it in the fridge and then pull it out when feeding the elusive lady friend and bang! There's an offer of blowjobs timed so that climax will be reached in time with the drop from Renegade's "Terrorist". Lol

Hahaha
Ahhh the elusive lady friend, that's half the problem Hahaha

May well try this jar technique you speak of sometime. Cheers Grin
OR... just buy a jar of them and spend your free time washing your cock in anticipation.

Stacks
If you have a well trained dog you won't notice the difference.
I LOVE RADOX.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:I LOVE RADOX.

It smells of mould
only the MOULD radox does. Try the TREE FUNGUS variety next time. It's got bits of woodlice in it for intense exfoliating action.

Stacks
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:RADOX.

(Grooverider's Mouldstep VIP)
Stacks Wrote:only the MOULD radox does. Try the TREE FUNGUS variety next time. It's got bits of woodlice in it for intense exfoliating action.

Stacks

Do the woodlice not get in those unsightly cracks/holes ?
Not if, like me, you've had your entire arse/groin region replaced with a pair of action man blue plastic y-fronts. more hygenic i think.

Stacks
Rider's MOULDY PARADOX RE-RUB.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:RE-RUB.

Lol

DEEP SCRUB RELICK
DEEP RED YOU BASTARD!!!!
Banana Chin
Stacks Wrote:Not if, like me, you've had your entire arse/groin region replaced with a pair of action man blue plastic y-fronts. more hygenic i think.

Stacks

Yeah i could see the many advantages that would provide.

I guess if you forgot to put your trousers on for work one day, you wouldn't look as stupid as anyone else who had forgotten them.
exactly. I'm safe in the knowledge that no bullys can give me a wedgie on the way to work as well :smug:

Stacks
logos Wrote:Banana Chin

(are we still talking in capital letters? we are!)

ahhh yes...
Stacks Wrote:exactly. I'm safe in the knowledge that no bullys can give me a wedgie on the way to work as well :smug:

Stacks

Do they only do them in that colour ?
They do them in action khaki colour too, adn the diving action man doesn't even have any, but he does have just a bare pudendum with no hide nor hair of genitalia, awww. Now he can't put his weewee in Barbie's foofy. Icon_sad Icon_sad
yeah only bright blue AFAIK. I recommend getting some action man hair while your at it... saves me a fortune in barbers bills.

Stacks
Pages: 1 2