Subvert Central

Full Version: Galaxy Minstrels + cup of coffee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Homerdrool Lovesmilie
Can't stand Coffee so i guess i will have to take 2 bags of Minstrels instead .... oh well Grin
I just need coffee :cofee:
Just bought bag of minstrels and a latte Oops / Grin
Applause

After two bags they get a bit sickly though Oops
Two bags of minstrels is enough for anyone.....

Especially the cinema bags Oops
Macc Wrote:Two bags of minstrels is enough for anyone.....

Especially the cinema bags Oops

No human being could consume two cinema sized bags without having a smoke first at LEAST?!
someone bring 2 bags of minstels along to technicality tonight & i'll confirm if it's possible or not Xyxthumbs
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:No human being could consume two cinema sized bags without having a smoke first at LEAST?!

Well, I had had a smoke, Laura had about 5 and there were five to eight left in the bag. Alright, maybe ten, but it was close! It was also some time ago, when I was at my fattest Grin

It's all about the distracted eating. The hand and mouth do their thing while the brain is distracted. Sort of like 'look at that really intresting thing over there! huymhmymhnmyhnmynmnmnyumn'
Macc Wrote:Well, I had had a smoke, Laura had about 5 and there were five to eight left in the bag. Alright, maybe ten, but it was close! It was also some time ago, when I was at my fattest Grin

Good man Grin

Quote:It's all about the distracted eating. The hand and mouth do their thing while the brain is distracted. Sort of like 'look at that really intresting thing over there! huymhmymhnmyhnmynmnmnyumn'

Interesting things over there Homerdrool
Hahaha
Logos Wrote:After two bags they get a bit sickly though Oops

After seeing you devour those Lemon Slices that time, Log'ead, I know you're more than capable of holding that shit down.

:blud:
matt Wrote:someone bring 2 bags of minstels along to technicality tonight & i'll confirm if it's possible or not Xyxthumbs

i see your 2 bags of minstrels and raise you another bag Mad