Subvert Central

Full Version: Open Message To The Hoff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
easy macgyver Wave
Hey, Sir Loris of Crowthorne. You haven't seen Murdoc around these parts have you? Or failing that, Teri Hatcher?

Whatever, I just want to put that Hasslehoff loser in his place. He still doesn't know I'm the one who blew up KITT. Amazing what some dust, cornflour and milk can do when mixed in the right quantities.
Whatever, MacGyver. You're not a true American icon until you re-unite countries torn apart by the evils of communism.
I look better in a leather jacket than you, so-called The Hoff. And I don't need a huge belt buckle to hold my incredibly tight jeans on either.
You don't need a huge belt buckle to hold up your jeans because your level of obesity is enough to keep them up.

Which is why I'm a Speedos model and you're not.
ez the 'guyver.

was listening to your reinforced release last night, good tune for sure Wave
Hello Logos. Is that your Pheonix Foundation codename? That record was pretty good, considering I made it with an old tyre, some ball bearings and some feathers taken from a certain bird. All of which are commonly found in enemy installations in hot dusty Texan landscapes. Cool I've upgraded to an Akai since then.
The Hoff Wrote:Which is why I'm a Speedos model and you're not.

Lol

I can tolerate you on this forum, Hoff, but is there anyway you can stop circulating such fucking crap emails about yourself every day of the week? It's getting too much ghuuuy!
MacGyver Wrote:enemy installations

Lol
The 'gyver, you remind me of Chris Waddle.
The Hoff Wrote:You don't need a huge belt buckle to hold up your jeans because your level of obesity is enough to keep them up.

You need to model Speedos because you don't get regularly mentioned on the Simpsons. That shows how popular I am. You appeared in SpongeBob Squarepants you LOSER!
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:The 'gyver, you remind me of Chris Waddle.

Becasue of the hair? Chris Waddle's didn't have built in emergency flares and a homemade homing beacon though.
MacGyver Wrote:
The Hoff Wrote:You don't need a huge belt buckle to hold up your jeans because your level of obesity is enough to keep them up.

You need to model Speedos because you don't get regularly mentioned on the Simpsons. That shows how popular I am. You appeared in SpongeBob Squarepants you LOSER!

Hahaha
Hahaha Senses?

Whatever Hahaha
MacGyver Wrote:

I don't waste my time on TV only cartoons. I haven't seen you on the cinema screen recently...
Have either of you ever killed a man, or are you both to pussy ?

Everytime i watched you on tv you both just seem to tie up the bad guys like some strange bondage fetish show.
Senses you are prime suspect! Hahaha
MacGyver Wrote:Becasue of the hair? Chris Waddle's didn't have built in emergency flares and a homemade homing beacon though.

You seem awfully familiar with who he is. You're a big Amrerican super start aren't you, what you doing knowing about English footballers with crap haircuts? ( sorry Oops)

And don't say you NEED to know!
The Hoff Wrote:I haven't seen you on the cinema screen recently...

Roll

That's because I am still an active pheonix foundation agent. I am posting this from an enemy base somewhere deep in a dusty South American landscape, that has a few of those old jeeps the A-Team used to blow up around in some wooden warehouses (great for blowing up), one heavily defended bunker where Murdoc is hiding, and a few other guards that aren't really very good at their job. I'm only posting to pass the time until my shaving cream based plastic explosive sets enough to add the magnesium ribbon without giving myself away Roll
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:
MacGyver Wrote:Becasue of the hair? Chris Waddle's didn't have built in emergency flares and a homemade homing beacon though.

You seem awfully familiar with who he is. You're a big Amrerican super start aren't you, what you doing knowing about English footballers with crap haircuts? ( sorry Oops)

And don't say you NEED to know!

The phoenix foundation operates all over the world Roll Shows how little the public know of our work, which shows just how good we are.

It's classified, but I can give some details..... I once had to infiltrate the England football team on a mission. It wassometime in the early 90s, in Italy as I remember. There was a bomb in a football which was wired to go off if it went in the goal, so I had to play the game as if it were real, including one spectacular shot from 50 meters out on the right wing, then kick the ball well over the goal, thus ensuring the safety of the public.
Thank god for that. The classified info remains safe.