Subvert Central

Full Version: R Kelly - Trapped in the Closet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rofl

this is the WACKEST shit ive ever seen.

http://search.aol.com/aolcom/video?invoc...e%20closet
R Kelly is a twat !!
"im in the closet and im like fuck man what is goin on"

"he looks at the closet i pull out my beretta"

"he's openin the closet" x 5

Rofl

guys...watch this its priceless.

and its actually r kelly

seriously.
It's fucking genius! I've only seen it up to the 'oh my god a rubber' bit, but I love it! I wanna know what happens next!

The 'I tried to put it on viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibrate' is a fucking classic bit too Hahaha
pez Wrote:It's fucking genius! I've only seen it up to the 'oh my god a rubber' bit, but I love it! I wanna know what happens next!

The 'I tried to put it on viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibrate' is a fucking classic bit too Hahaha

Hahaha

its gas....you can get all five parts on bit torrent i believe...gonna nab em when i get home...its far too funny.
so intense!

haha
There's nothing like a good old Rnb soap opera feat. R-Kelly

and remember kids, you can't have RnB without the "R" Teef
He tried to do this live for the MTV video music awards. He was lip synching multiple characters. I saw that ish when it aired the first night. I was entranced as if in the presence of a unicorn or something. I can't believe that his agent/publicist/anyone who cares about him in his entourage let him do that on television. It was priceless...
howitza Wrote:He tried to do this live for the MTV video music awards. He was lip synching multiple characters. I saw that ish when it aired the first night. I was entranced as if in the presence of a unicorn or something. I can't believe that his agent/publicist/anyone who cares about him in his entourage let him do that on television. It was priceless...

yeah i saw that too. i couldn;t believe it. i had seen the video but my girlfriend had not. So this whole concept was unleashed on her via this worse than horrible live version. She was appauled and couldn't stop bashing it. too funny.

I do give him props for believing in it enough to do it on worldwide television. Takes balls and a huge egocentric mentality. It actually treated homosexuality somewhat sensitively, at least as far as the homophobic, mysoginistic rap universe goes. so credit there as well.

But it failed miserably on artistic and entertainment merit other than as a trainwreck. Did anyone see the ripoff of it on the "best week ever" show i think it was. it was set to the previews of the first week of NFL highlights. "im in the endzone, im oooopen, throw me the baaaall. i scored a touchdown." pretty good clownin'.
hahaha... taking a break during some work watching the last chapters of this... it's hilarious, especially the twist on the story in Ch. 8!!

Rofl

here's a link if you can't remember it Grin

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A4AOJ1hzVms
Facking joker Icon_eek
...and it just gets better and better... I hope he milks this farcical cow and makes those 35 episodes he wants to do... let Kelly have his little "film universe" just like George Lucas, I say. Rofl
I love the way it's literally the same 32 bar loop for an hour Hahaha
this one remebers me of that South Park Episode with Stan being the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard

" I'm standing here in front of that house
and Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet
SO I PULL OUT MY GUN
and I'm gonna shoot that bitch!
So pleaase please Tom Cruise, please come out of the closet!"
i luv the guys music though Yes
alpha omega Wrote:i luv the guys music though Yes

http://media.putfile.com/dave-chappelle-...-on-you-vi

yeah, me too Lol
It is crazy and there are 12 of those all together, saw all 12 on VH-1...heh. Each on gets more and more redikulass Hahaha
:BWAHAHAHAHah: