Subvert Central

Full Version: ATTN Sileni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did u finish the actual proof - "maybe we'll stay" remix?

brett is making me remix it too.....i thought he gave up the idea, but now he's sending me some stuff and included in the package is gonna be a cd with the lyrics :-p well, gotta see what i can come up with! *gulp*
minor hijack:

sileni!

hello!

Wave
2nd hijack:

yo sileni!

Wave
can i join in the hijacking and say hello too? Teef

Wave
You dirty ol' hijackers! I will teach you how to hijack MY threads! Spank
@ fanu:

Flipa

:d:d:d:d

*waiting for sileni bump*
macc Wrote:@ fanu:

Flipa

oh feck off! Smiley7 Hahaha
fanu Wrote:
macc Wrote:@ fanu:

Flipa

oh feck off! Smiley7 Hahaha

Hahaha Wave
HEY folks! nice talkin'... yo Macc, don't know if you ever caught it but i finally replied in the innovative guitar thread. looking forward to checking out your tracks, brah! hopefully i can rage with all the london heads someday... the live break drumming is cool (wanna hear it) - keep that shit up!

and FANU! yes.. i ended up finishing the remix. i was going to try and make something all deep and profound with it and i ended up just putting together a super super tweak/edit fest that completely buttslams the vocals and a bunch of sound fx i made from the sounds of the band... it sounds like a few of my unreleased tweakfests that i never did anything with all meshed together, 'cause i feel like i have repressed intentions that bubble up to the surface and end up manifesting themselves in a tune if i know i've got old dusty ideas in the same vein that will never get released. did that make sense? not sure if this is THE final version, i may need to Tighten Up the bass (haha) because it sounded a bit loose over a deafening rave soundsystem, but i can't quite tell yet. i'm looking forward to checking yours out! i need to get webspace so i can start having these things be check-outable...

Frac + Phokus - WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!
yes Sileni!! baily played one of your tracks on Sunday man. Sounded great........
fuck yeah, Chris... thanks for the heads up. much appreciated!! you wouldn't happen to know what track it was, was it? anyway, doesn't matter...
sileni Wrote:fuck yeah, Chris... thanks for the heads up. much appreciated!! you wouldn't happen to know what track it was, was it? anyway, doesn't matter...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit it was on that cd you sent me..... bollox I can't remember what it's called. I'll get back to you tomorrow once I've checked...It made me smile man, nuff heads are starting to get the music heard, we've got to keep them rollin....
From the tracklisting:

Seleni - Pressing Buttons (White Label)

Although they've more than likely to have got that wrong... seeing as the next track was apparently "Equinox - Imagine Future" Hahaha
Phokus Wrote:From the tracklisting:

Seleni - Pressing Buttons (White Label)

Although they've more than likely to have got that wrong... seeing as the next track was apparently "Equinox - Imagine Future" Hahaha

THATS the one!!! Well done Phokus gold star to you!!!!!!
Why thank you! I'll pick it up tomorrow night! :P
I think I can't make it sound too much like the original either....Brett will send me the necessary shit on CD soon. I'm already scared of remixing something so....so....different!

Well I guess I'll just have to unleash the power of my EMU and only Satan knows what will happen! Hahaha

sileni Wrote:HEY folks! nice talkin'... yo Macc, don't know if you ever caught it but i finally replied in the innovative guitar thread. looking forward to checking out your tracks, brah! hopefully i can rage with all the london heads someday... the live break drumming is cool (wanna hear it) - keep that shit up!

and FANU! yes.. i ended up finishing the remix. i was going to try and make something all deep and profound with it and i ended up just putting together a super super tweak/edit fest that completely buttslams the vocals and a bunch of sound fx i made from the sounds of the band... it sounds like a few of my unreleased tweakfests that i never did anything with all meshed together, 'cause i feel like i have repressed intentions that bubble up to the surface and end up manifesting themselves in a tune if i know i've got old dusty ideas in the same vein that will never get released. did that make sense? not sure if this is THE final version, i may need to Tighten Up the bass (haha) because it sounded a bit loose over a deafening rave soundsystem, but i can't quite tell yet. i'm looking forward to checking yours out! i need to get webspace so i can start having these things be check-outable...

Frac + Phokus - WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!

Blue

hello there father sileni!!

Wave

Blue
greetings, blue! thanks for the lovely forum... always an interesting read every time.

thanks phokus for the track id, much app'd! bailey must like that 'un, that's the one he dropped before i think (?).

blue Wrote:hello there father sileni!!

Wave

Blue
Fanu Wrote:Well I guess I'll just have to unleash the power of my EMU and only Satan knows what will happen! Hahaha

Ur not still using the E-Mu's r u ????

Hopeless & useless are the words that spring to mind.I reckn you should give it to me to look after since it can b such a negative influence........

(well it was worth a try Smile
alpha omega Wrote:
fanu Wrote:well i guess i'll just have to unleash the power of my emu and only satan knows what will happen! Hahaha

ur not still using the e-mu's r u ????

hopeless & useless are the words that spring to mind.i reckn you should give it to me to look after since it can b such a negative influence........

(well it was worth a try Smile

so far my workhorse has been akai s2000 :-d
now there's gonna be an addition: emu e5000 ultra, which i will get in a few days Wink

yeah, dude, at least u can say u tried! Hahaha