Subvert Central

Full Version: NiN- Year Zero -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ashes

my review

Originally Posted by ZnO View Post
this has been the biggest load of hype i have ever heard from the once ground breaking Nin camp. How TR with his track record can honestly sit down and be proud of this abysmal excuse for the latest incarnation of NiN is totally beyond me.
Every track is formulated, contrived, has a lack of song writing ambition and is frankly "a limp cock".
What the hell is going on?i feel no emotion beyond school boy old man i used to be angry now i'm a man i must appeal to my fans nonsense.
Some of the Synth lines are lush, imaginative crunch that really hit home but these soundscapes are lost in what can only be described as too "to the point songwriting". Trent Reznor is the new Paul Macca or Eric Clapton shocker.
This really is the work of a band that sound tired, lost and off point. What is the point of Nine inch nails anymore?
One can hear that Tr is using loops, is this a good thing? Cant he learn how to write with others i.e his band and get something that actually sounds organic and human rather than something thats been written on fruity loops?
The live show is the same, stale fruit, overindulged.. hell its like going to work. Which is exactly what TR is doing. Working.
Have more fun my friend and less work because nobody wants to hear about your "hard day at work".
Boring.

--------------------------------------------

its really shit guys, sorry i bugged y'all for years Oops

i'll take broken, fixed, the fragile and D/S and throw the rest away. PANTS

oooh look at me I HAVE BIG TOYS AND ALOT OF MONEY

its crap.

Ashes

now i have been banned from the forum

but i did randomly change my phrases to bumsen, aaron likes small boys scones and other things
BUMSEN Hahaha

Ashes

fanu Wrote:BUMSEN Hahaha

Lol Grin Grin Grin
You're really on a mission here, hm? Grin
Thall shalt not stop liking a band just because they’ve become popular.
Thou shalt not put musicians and recording artists on ridiculous pedestals no matter how great they are or were.
The Beatles… Were just a band.
Led Zepplin… Just a band.
The Beach Boys… Just a band.
The Sex Pistols… Just a band.
The Clash… Just a band.
Crass… Just a band.
Minor Threat… Just a band.
The Cure… Just a band.
The Smiths… Just a band.
Nirvana… Just a band.
The Pixies… Just a band.
Oasis… Just a band.
Radiohead… Just a band.
Bloc Party… Just a band. [ed.’s note: this is debatable]
The Arctic Monkeys… Just a band.
The Next Big Thing.. JUST A BAND.

The pigs are coming.. My minions will lay waste to this little corner of the internet...
FFS aaron! just cos you can throw your guitar up in the air and run around the stage whilst playing G doesnt mean im gonna cut you any slack!!

no more inciting web-war PLEASE! we may have a no-censorship rule here but i will keep locking and crappering your inflamatory comments.

if you have anything sensible or interesting to say then please say it but if you will keep spouting this nonesense i will have words with the other moderators.

do not be a troll.

thankyou
Aaron North Wrote:The pigs are coming.. My minions will lay waste to this little corner of the internet...

I believe this is the gayest thing I have ever read... Roll Teef

Hahaha

btw/ what obscure german speed metal are you into?