Subvert Central

Full Version: Code on the radio 12.45am tonite :: D&B/Dubstep/Electronica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

just lettin' ya know I'll be on Spin South West FM tonight from 12.45am GMT... just click on :arrow: http://www.spinsouthwest.com and then "Listen Live"

the first hour will be D&B. Got a few exclusives to play such as a remix of AR Rahman - "Americas Are Coming" - who knows if it's ever coming out ! Grin but it's damn good. Also, something by Flame & Dephecta that's scheduled for release on Subtle Audio in the future. Came across a DJ Die remix of DJ Shadow at home today aswell, so definitely gonna play that.

The second hour will be a mix-up of Techno, Breakbeat and Dubstep + some mellow, and there'll be some laid back stuff towards the end - new, old and unreleased material featured.

of course, if you live in Ireland you can pick the show up on the FM dial in the South-West of the country and some parts outside of it too - if yer in Limerick, Clare, Kerry, Tipperary, Laois, Kildare, Kilkenny, Waterford or the southern part of Cork, then you should be able to tune that way. 102-103FM or 94.7 Wink
dubstep remix of Portishead's "Strangers" you say Icon_exclaim Icon_exclaim

GISIT!!! Teef
kjbee Wrote:dubstep remix of Portishead's "Strangers" you say Icon_exclaim Icon_exclaim

GISIT!!! Teef

When we run our first Dubstep night, I'll leave it in the CD player at the end of the night by accident Lol
Nono but Icon_yippee
on now Grin
tuned in
Back on air tonight ... 12.45am GMT

Grin
Smile
Grin
Hi all,

just lettin' ya know I'll be on Spin South West FM tonight from 12.45am GMT... just click on :arrow: http://www.spinsouthwest.com and then "Listen Live"

the first hour will be D&B. Got a few exclusives to play such as a remix of AR Rahman - "Americas Are Coming" - who knows if it's ever coming out ! Grin but it's damn good. Also, something by Flame & Dephecta that's scheduled for release on Subtle Audio in the future. Came across a DJ Die remix of DJ Shadow at home today aswell, so definitely gonna play that.

The second hour will be a mix-up of Techno, Breakbeat and Dubstep + some mellow, and there'll be some laid back stuff towards the end - new, old and unreleased material featured.

of course, if you live in Ireland you can pick the show up on the FM dial in the South-West of the country and some parts outside of it too - if yer in Limerick, Clare, Kerry, Tipperary, Laois, Kildare, Kilkenny, Waterford or the southern part of Cork, then you should be able to tune that way. 102-103FM or 94.7 Wink
chat room?
Chris Inperspective Wrote:chat room?

nope !

Grin
on now !
i'm locked.

only walked in for the dubstep/techno half, but it's wicked so far. Xyxthumbs

check it peeps!

and also...desperately need to know what the tune currently playing is. you've been good with on-air track ids, don't let me down code!!!

edit: john beltran it is.
reactiv Wrote:i'm locked.

only walked in for the dubstep/techno half, but it's wicked so far. Xyxthumbs

check it peeps!

and also...desperately need to know what the tune currently playing is. you've been good with on-air track ids, don't let me down code!!!

edit: john beltran it is.

hey reactiv, thanks for tuning - glad you liked the music.

that john beltran album is amazing.

"ten days of blue" on peacefrog.
Code Wrote:Hey Reactiv, thanks for tuning - glad you liked the music.

that John Beltran album is amazing.

"Ten Days Of Blue" on Peacefrog.

by the way, for anyone on Emusic.com -> the Beltran album is on there.

GO GET !!!!!

http://www.emusic.com/album/Ten-Days-Of-...51700.html

Grin
Hi all,

just lettin' ya know I'll be on Spin South West FM tonight from 12.45am GMT... just click on www.spinsouthwest.com and then "Listen Live"

the first hour will be D&B - got unreleased music to play by Flame & Dephecta (something forthcoming on Subtle Audio) aswell as Bop & Dephecta, Andy Skopes and Mutt.

The second hour will be a mash-up of breakbeat - dubstep - techno - and other stuff !
Got some previews of Vaccine's forthcoming album on Hotflush, so I'll definitely play one of those. And with the new release about to drop on Compound One by Fracture & Qualifide - something from that will probably get played too.

As usual there'll be older material played alongside the new stuff...

of course, if you live in Ireland you can pick the show up on the FM dial in the South-West of the country and some parts outside of it too - if yer in Limerick, Clare, Kerry, Tipperary, Laois, Kildare, Kilkenny, Waterford or the southern part of Cork, then you should be able to tune that way. 102-103FM or 94.7
.... on in 10 mins
got another hour and a bit left in tonights show if anyone's still up and bored !

djfada

Wave
djfada Wrote:Wave

ah ! someone was listenin' !

cheers fada :d

djfada

yeh man, listened for about an hour then shut eyed..

realy liked some of the electronica stuff Smile
Hi all,

just to let you know I'll be featuring some Limerick and Cork music makers on my show on Spin South West this Saturday.

but before that, the first​ hour is for D&B and will featu​re lots of new music​ aswel​l as some exclu​sive stuff​.​.​.​ liste​n out for somet​hing from Seba'​s new album​ "​Retur​n to Forev​er"​,​ as well as the new relea​se by Cycom​ on Synco​pathi​c.​
Just got a previ​ew of the next relea​se on Parad​ox'​s Outsi​der label​,​ sweet​ atmos​pheri​c beats​ by Solar​.​

the secon​d hour will featu​ring dubst​ep and techn​o,​ alot of it by Irish​ produ​cers
gonna​ featu​re new bits from

The Optim​ist (​Cork)​
Aquie​l (​Limer​ick)​
End/​Fin/​Dead (​Limer​ick)​
and
Invis​ible Consp​iracy​ Bandw​agon (​Limer​ick)​

if any other​ produ​cers (​from Irela​nd or anywh​ere else)​ wants​ to submi​t track​s for play,​ then email​ a good quali​ty mp3 or downl​oad link to :

Code.​Spin AT gmail​.​ com

this weeks show will feature lots of new music aswell as some exclusive stuff... listen out for something from Seba's new album "Return to Forever", as well as the new release by Cycom on Syncopathic.
Just got a preview of the next release on Paradox's Outsider label, so will probably play that too - some nice tracks by Solar.

Tune on 102-103 FM or 94.7FM if you're in the South West of the country (Limerick / Clare / Kerry / North Tipperary / West Laois + some areas of Galway / Cork / Waterford) or else, tune worldwide via the web - [url=http://"http://www.spinsouthwest.com"]www.spinsouthwest.com[/url] then click on "Listen Live" Smile
on air now !
back on air tonight !

http://www.spinsouthwest.com

Xyxthumbs
Pages: 1 2 3