Subvert Central

Full Version: Question for Euphony?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sorry in case you already explained it somewhere, but I am curious regarding the name for your label -

Is the choice of name Omni music some sort of homage to Omni Trio?

Wave
Wave

No, it's meant to represent the fact that I wasn't going to tie the label into one particular sound, I wanted dark and light ends of the musical spectrum to be released. The only common denominator was that the tunes have to be deep, and pretty darn good, so the 'Omni' represents being inclusive of all sounds (that appeal to me of course!):

1 All; of all things: omniscient omnifarious 1.1 In all ways or places: omnicompetent omnipresent

I hope that helps Grin

Wave
Xyxthumbs
I'm an omnijunkie. Does that help?
Euphony Wrote:Wave

No, it's meant to represent the fact that I wasn't going to tie the label into one particular sound, I wanted dark and light ends of the musical spectrum to be released. The only common denominator was that the tunes have to be deep, and pretty darn good, so the 'Omni' represents being inclusive of all sounds (that appeal to me of course!):

1 All; of all things: omniscient omnifarious 1.1 In all ways or places: omnicompetent omnipresent

I hope that helps Grin

Wave

Thanx Euphony for this thorough explanataion which happens to make 100% sense Xyxthumbs
Muttley Wrote:I'm an omnijunkie. Does that help?

That's very helpful to me Teef
firefinga Wrote:Thanx Euphony for this thorough explanataion which happens to make 100% sense Xyxthumbs

You're welcome Grin
firefinga Wrote:Thanx Euphony for this thorough explanataion which happens to make 100% sense Xyxthumbs

I wonder if that was by coincidence or by design?