Subvert Central

Full Version: 1 key anthems ..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many last night ??

Scope and Bobule know what i am talking about, the amount of tunes that Bryan played towards the last hour that were just a bloke hammering away at one key over and over again on top of an amen break !!??

Surely DnB isn't this shallow ?

Icon_eek Baffled Icon_eek
Although i must say it seems that the Dillinja remix of Nitrous by BC has become a bit of an anthem at Beatjam. We even got our own dance worked out for it. Grin
word
Altered Ego Wrote:How many last night ??

Scope and Bobule know what i am talking about, the amount of tunes that Bryan played towards the last hour that were just a bloke hammering away at one key over and over again on top of an amen break !!??

Surely DnB isn't this shallow ?

Where do you think drum & bass is going?

Photek Wrote:Down the toilet. Why? Because it sounds like gabba to me.

Lol Lol Lol
Don't get me wrong certain producers are consistently producing quality tracks, people like ....

D-Product
Blue/Filter/UV
Teebee
Klute
Raiden

They obviously take time over tracks and believe in Quality and not so much Quantity.

However there are other DnB producers (no Names) who are the complete opposite and seemed to have almost sold out for use of a better phrase.

I appreciate that money has a part to play in what all producers do but it just degrades the music when repetitive drivel gets put out on a regular basis. Mad