Subvert Central

Full Version: Pires is a diver....??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what do we think?
is this alpha omega, or scope? Chin

Wink
Its neither. I'm new to this forum.
You leave Bobby alone. He's not as bad as Owen. Just cos you look like Fatboy Slim. When was the last time you actually played a game of football?
yes !!
danny murphy !!

Applause

do us a favour geez and lend us a weeks wages so we can sort out a demon server for the subverts Xyxthumbs
TWAT !
Pires is the Tom Hanks of diving......the fucker deserves an oscar for that shit!!!

That boy does so much diving he should come on with full scuba diving gear in every match Smile

boom boom tsch........

Lol
Still bitter about that 25 yard curler then .... Roll

Its amazing how you fickle supporters pipe up just coz of one win.
i'd hate to be a liverpool fan right now. absolutly fuck all happening! at least wolves have a relegation battle!

how a team with owen, heskey, gerrard, hyypia, kewell, dudek and the rest can play so boooooooooringly shit is beyond me.

Stevebull
DJFracture Wrote:i'd hate to be a liverpool fan right now. absolutly fuck all happening! at least wolves have a relegation battle!

how a team with owen, heskey, gerrard, hyypia, kewell, dudek and the rest can play so boooooooooringly shit is beyond me.

Stevebull

Applause

Its worrying how eassily they have changed from a top 3 team to a team that struggles to keep in the top 5
D'artagnan,i mean pires, is definately a diving little shit bag. i would also like to congratulate the hammers for their result this weekend Grin
Sumo Wrote:D'artagnan,i mean pires, is definately a diving little shit bag. i would also like to congratulate the hammers for their result this weekend Grin

Roll

Now i am pretty sure that there are plenty of other divers in the premiership ?!

*Van Horseface
*Fucking Heskey is the worst diving fucker there is, how a man that size can constantly be on his arse is beyond me.
*Di Canio
*Owen
Altered Ego Wrote:*Van Horseface
Rofl
The Horseface Killer.

againts wolves from 1 yard out: Ruud Van Misstelrooy
DJFracture Wrote:The Horseface Killer.

againts wolves from 1 yard out: Ruud Van Misstelrooy

Hahaha

Not as bad as Postiga though ... Roll if a worse player has graced the premiership i must have missed him.
altered ego Wrote:
djfracture Wrote:the horseface killer.

againts wolves from 1 yard out: ruud van misstelrooy

Hahaha

not as bad as postiga though ... Roll if a worse player has graced the premiership i must have missed him.

look back through the archives........... thomas repka. Thumbd
igor biscan too and stefan freund
Pires walking onto the pitch at Highbury

[Image: Diver%20Standing.jpg]
is Thomas Repka the guy who ended up living in a caravan saying he was never coming back 2 play football again?

& yeAh fuck them diving fucks like Pires & Van Nistleroy Icon_evil

so Liverpool take the fa cup & the UEFA.....who dares 2 fucking call that a flop season????

Dumb fucks.
Hahaha
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:is Thomas Repka the guy who ended up living in a caravan saying he was never coming back 2 play football again?

Possibly, although as a West Ham fan I have to say I am a little gutted that he can afford a caravan after the way he played for us......

I lost all interest in him after my attempt to have him killed fell through.
macc Wrote:
altered ego Wrote:
djfracture Wrote:the horseface killer.

againts wolves from 1 yard out: ruud van misstelrooy

Hahaha

not as bad as postiga though ... Roll if a worse player has graced the premiership i must have missed him.

look back through the archives........... thomas repka. Thumbd

you are also forgetting the entire swindon town squad from the '93 - '94 season Oops
worst player ever in the premiership/ old division one's history?

Vinny Samways

or Jason Dozzel

or the geezer who also played for Tottenham & scored that freak 60yrd goal from the halfway line & spent all season trying to recreate it Lol

what was his name????
Jason cundy
jason....something I thing....

jASON Candy or something l ike that Baffled
Pages: 1 2 3 4