Cargo photo crew????

35 Replies, 8594 Views

Düffah Wrote:
Blue Wrote:gawd i'm getting pissed alreay.

Clearly.

Teef

Spank
you're gonna be hammered by the time you get to mine!

Hahaha

[Image: pint.gif]
@ Fun size Ben... come near me with your teeny tiny scissors and feel my wrath (go on, touch it... ).. Rofl

As for pics.. I deffinately got Macc pics.. had a bit of a headache though so went outside to get fresh air afterwards.

Cos of this I got no pics of blatant lotion Mad sorry guys!

Got a few of UV too... The problem is, I'm having to do LOADS of work in OSX at the moment and my digi cam isn't supported in OSX. Need to reinstall OS9 to upload the pics.

I'll try to get them up over the weekend when I've got some time.

Kisskiss
I gave you a headache?

No way! Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:I gave you a headache?

No way! Teef

No not you.. rewiring 3 fucking studios then sitting in front of a computer writing out test sheets/plans etc... all weekend gave me a headache.. the anadin extra took it away, then the beer had it flooding back again.
Harsh mate.

By the way, I aint going to Technicality tonight. I am still aching, and I had better see my girlfriend at some point. If Frax has the funds he will sort you out, if not you will have to wait, sorry.

BUT YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!!!

Would have been fukt if it weren't for you Kisskiss
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Harsh mate.

By the way, I aint going to Technicality tonight. I am still aching, and I had better see my girlfriend at some point. If Frax has the funds he will sort you out, if not you will have to wait, sorry.

BUT YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!!!

Would have been fukt if it weren't for you Kisskiss

No problems mate.. next time I see you will do fine.
Okay, but if the bailiffs come round and take all your stuff I won't ever forgive myself.

Unless they smash up your Mac Teef
Macc Wrote:Okay, but if the bailiffs come round and take all your stuff I won't ever forgive myself.

Unless they smash up your Mac Teef

My hard drives just let out a high pitched whine and my monitor flickered when I read that...

'don't listen to the nasty man.. see? teef, teef means he didn't mean it'
Hahaha
UFO_over_easy Wrote:Ben has the most beautiful, spectacular, immaculately clean hair I have ever seen. One day I will bring a teeny tiny pair of scissors out with me and snip a bit off for safe keeping.

Hahaha I will gladly cut some off for you to keep!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Copenhagen & Hamburg Crew Here? +London/Brummy Crew esb 7 9,923 3rd November 2016, 23:21
Last Post: esb
  Photo shop Need help Annastay 9 3,223 15th September 2011, 11:24
Last Post: Euphony
  Best political photo thread future forces 2 1,776 23rd February 2010, 12:08
Last Post: widzhit
  Old Reinforced Photo album on Facebuke! safetyboy 13 3,096 19th February 2010, 15:20
Last Post: Ornette
  hahaha, this photo still cracks me up! DJFracture 22 6,550 3rd February 2010, 19:43
Last Post: MetaLX