Whos Not watching football today

17 Replies, 1534 Views

im getting out of work early still, just don't like football Yes
I am going to take the train home at 6ish, hopefully it will be blissfully quiet!
oh SHUT UP!! the pair of you.....it's only once every 4 years.......... :P
Chris Inperspective Wrote:oh SHUT UP!! the pair of you.....it's only once every 4 years.......... :P

Teef Hahaha
i can't watch it Icon_cry
i feel ill :/
and i dont understand why i always get sick; proper sick in the stomach with nerves before these games.

its crazy crazy...
Relieve the tension with BOOZE! Grin
you gonna be watching it on your own then scope? Teef
Im not!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
b0ring!!
whos playing who? i take it england are involved?
nope Icon_eek
I'm not... Grin
No not me...
wasn't really bothered either way... however, i was gonna meet a couple of mates to watch it before heading off to see Talib kweli at the jazz cafe... but it was fooking well cancelled Icon_cry

now i cannot be arsed with the footy. Ireland didn't make it through anyway. Neutral
I wish I hadn't bothered, 3-0 to us but we were terrible for 95% of the game
I kept falling asleep, dunno whether that was to do with our performance or the half a bottle of wine I had at lunch! Still, wish fucking arseholes draped in flags and pissed up to the eyeballs wouldn't keep reminding me of the result. YES, I KNOW WE WON 3-0, GOOD RESULT, BUT IT WAS SWITZERLAND FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! IT'S NOT LIKE WE'VE THRASHED THE GREATEST FOOTBALLING NATION OF ALL TIME!!! Roll
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Currently watching... Statto 17 7,351 17th May 2021, 08:20
Last Post: Statto
  anyone watching Masterchef? Statto 13 5,408 18th May 2017, 08:28
Last Post: Statto
  V.A. - Weight Watching EP [Influenza Media] Marvel Cinema 1 1,508 1st April 2013, 15:55
Last Post: Marvel Cinema
  Instra:mental-Watching You dionysus 82 13,072 18th June 2010, 15:30
Last Post: safetyboy
  Whos all from scotland?! electricdrumlounge 19 5,191 18th January 2010, 09:58
Last Post: dj m