I WAS BORED THE OTHER WEEK SO.....(TRACKLIST ADDED)

70 Replies, 13756 Views

Scrumpshish mix!

"Perfect Blue" is the truth. This mix is so many things, DUTTY being the main one Twisted

sidenote: Did you sample the anime movie, Perfect Blue, in that tune? I think I'm buggin...

:mutley:
I got lost listening to this mix without following the listing... what's the track at 53:00??? It's after the "Mother, silence...cannot help me" tune... if that's what it says?? This tune @ 53:00 is DUTTY!
khal Wrote:i got lost listening to this mix without following the listing... what's the track at 53:00??? it's after the "mother, silence...cannot help me" tune... if that's what it says?? this tune @ 53:00 is dutty!

nucleus & paradox - parateric

wicked track Xyxthumbs
sir loris of crowthorne Wrote:
khal Wrote:i got lost listening to this mix without following the listing... what's the track at 53:00??? it's after the "mother, silence...cannot help me" tune... if that's what it says?? this tune @ 53:00 is dutty!

nucleus & paradox - parateric

wicked track Xyxthumbs

is this coming out on esoteric? i only ask b/c of that one release, exoteric or whatever... thanks for the info!
Chris Inperspective Wrote:
Ag3nT[ Wrote:0raNg3]oh yeah. nice to see some aussie talent in there too!

Grin

when you said this i was like "who's he talking about" but the process of elimination only leaves vice versa as coming from OZ Hahaha

nice one.... I hope I'm right (pretty sure I am)

yep, Vice Versa are from Sydney. Pacific Heights is based in Melbourne. that is Devon from Shapeshifter. are rather booty shakin live dnb act originally from NZ.

its all good.
i say! classy tunes! thank you sah! Xyxthumbs
Jig

Very much appreciated.
thanks Icon_eek
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]
wicked mix!
[Image: banner.gif]

don't take life too serious, it doesn't take you serious either.
Can't get enough of this mix.. nice one, Chris! Grin

Btw, anyone know a release date for "Every man for himself"? It's Bassbin, right?
--
Soundscaping Records | Soundscaping Zine
http://www.soundscaping.net/label | http://www.soundscaping.net
holy bejeebus what in the world is the track at about 78:45????

i am stunned and amazed! i must have it omg! this is drum and bass.

first class mix chris Xyxthumbs
http://www.shoeboxradio.com

fanu Wrote:u just dont have the balls to take the responsibilty for what you said and face the consequences.
just got a chance to listen to the whole thing..

WOOT!! the mix is as tight as the 16 year old next door.
special agent utah Wrote:holy bejeebus what in the world is the track at about 78:45????

i am stunned and amazed! i must have it omg! this is drum and bass.

first class mix chris Xyxthumbs

omgwtf is this track!??!?!?!
http://www.shoeboxradio.com

fanu Wrote:u just dont have the balls to take the responsibilty for what you said and face the consequences.
is that the profane track after pacific heights?
Ag3nT[ Wrote:0raNg3]is that the profane track after pacific heights?

You saw the tracklist right ?

Lol
31|BASSDRIVE|FOKUZ|LEVITATED|OUTSIDER|VAMPIRE www.greenroomdnb.net
Ag3nT[ Wrote:0raNg3]is that the profane track after pacific heights?

yeah man that profane track is fucking running......reminds me of Hidden Agenda (I hope you can see what i see Hahaha )
happy ya'll feelin that.

Ill mix Chris.
IG: @profane || soundcloud.com/profane
Nucleus and Paradox – Parateric
L.I.S – The Key
Paradox - Curse of Coincidence

these 3 do it for me.
especially the L.I.S.
HELL OF BOH

Chris, your tunes and the Living in Shadows ones... both Sebas... Parateric & CURSE OF COINCIDENCE... Nazareth Crime...

Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek
just got around to listening to this, really impressed i must say - great music from start to end.

a lot of the tunes remind me of the way i thought Good Looking would sound today, if the label had carried on in the direction it started out on. (does that make sense?)
aargh - deleted this by accident - i know this was posted ages ago -any chance of someone uploading it again so i can grab it???

ta Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nolige - Untitled 93' Mix [Part 1] [22.11.10] [Tracklist now added] nolige 28 5,268 3rd February 2011, 18:31
Last Post: Recoil