UK viewers "Who you callin Nigger" ( channel 4 )

121 Replies, 11146 Views

Did anyone see this?? crazy amounts of problems between west indian / african and asian people, dam it made me fee sick, Being half west indian myself I have never had the misfortune to fall out with anyone over race, but in the west midlands and further north there is some serious shit thats gotta stop, Kids beaten because they are black in asian areas and pure hostility to anyone not pakisatni in certain areas,

how did it get like that man, It just amazes me some of the shit i saw on that programme, I won't go into great detail but just wanna know if anyone else saw this last night and if anyone is as shocked as i was.

Pure respect to Darkus Howe for having the guts to go into these areas and risking his ass to show whats happening,
I was on the tube going home last night after work. Waiting for the thing to start moving and peoples phones are ringing and beeping etc. I was having a laugh with this girl anyway, and this asian fella steps on - probably a bit paranoid as he immediately has a go and asks me why i'm laughing at him?!?
Being pretty fed up with continual wankers thinking they're in charge, I got a bit pissed off and ignored him, which set him off even more - he then had a proper go and pushed me off the tube - I lost my temper, which is unlike me and pushed him back, he fell over anyway and started swearing his head off. Apparently i'm a racist wanker Hahaha

Some other bloke told him to piss off anyway which seemed to do the trick.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST GET ON Roll
unfortunately some people make it their pastime to feel persecuted (whether it is cos of race, colour, beliefs, financial status, area they live in, blah blah).

Sad2
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
what the hell..

care to elaborate the issue more? asians and africans fighting each other because of their "race" just doesn't make any sense to me..

call in the sharps!
thats mad shit man , some people just have a chip on their shoulder with no actual reason, Its just like anything though, why should we have wars whats the need . The man may have had mental problems , I do think race gets blamed far to much in this day and age for things were all 99.9 % the same just from different places. Well done for not taking his shit tho,
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:I was on the tube going home last night after work. Waiting for the thing to start moving and peoples phones are ringing and beeping etc. I was having a laugh with this girl anyway, and this asian fella steps on - probably a bit paranoid as he immediately has a go and asks me why i'm laughing at him?!?
Being pretty fed up with continual wankers thinking they're in charge, I got a bit pissed off and ignored him, which set him off even more - he then had a proper go and pushed me off the tube - I lost my temper, which is unlike me and pushed him back, he fell over anyway and started swearing his head off. Apparently i'm a racist wanker Hahaha

Grumble tosser. I don't understand why people go around looking for trouble...
erbanta Wrote:care to elaborate the issue more? asians and africans fighting each other because of their "race" just doesn't make any sense to me..

yeah??!! they all look the same to me...
Bubonic + studio tracks = Forsaken

Latest track:

One Life Left by Forsaken (192 MP3)
Breaky orchestral sheez.
[Image: teef.gif]

just in case anyone didn't realise and I get branded a racist bastard ny some of the somewhat more leftist groupies on the board, persecuted for not only my good looks, but charm and charisma and sense of humour. Forced to live a lie. On the run. Pete Thomas is the Running Man. Always running, from something.

Latest track:

Breaky orchestral sheez.
Bubonic Wrote:[Image: teef.gif]

just in case anyone didn't realise and I get branded a racist bastard ny some of the somewhat more leftist groupies on the board, persecuted for not only my good looks, but charm and charisma and sense of humour. Forced to live a lie. On the run. Pete Thomas is the Running Man. Always running, from something.

You won't get persecuted by me, but I know a few people who will be screwing when they read that.........

Best pump up your Nike Airs mate......... Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
:starts warm up stretches:

Latest track:

Breaky orchestral sheez.
erbanta Wrote:what the hell..

care to elaborate the issue more? asians and africans fighting each other because of their "race" just doesn't make any sense to me..

call in the sharps!

Well from the programme thats exactly how it was, and i in no way generalise but some of the pakistani's were saying that any black (west indian) people were lasy and poor and lesser people than them selves and their comunity,

1 of the geezers even had a pic of bin laden on his phone man, wtf that all about,?? I im in no way religous ( i believe religon causes more war and pain in this world than anything else ) But these extreme view muslims are going to ruin it for the good normal every day muslims in this country. we really could be heading for some serious racial shit soon if people start to generalise all muslims as bad ones
Bubonic Wrote::starts warm up stretches:

your views your view man, Just because i don't agree with what you said im not gonna start having ago, maybe its the way you were brought up
dsp Wrote:The man may have had mental problems , I do think race gets blamed far to much in this day and age for things were all 99.9 % the same just from different places. Well done for not taking his shit tho,

could well have been a bit loopy, in which case there's little you can do. I'm just sick of idiots raising & voicing their opinions - like they're the only ones who count. GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

it's a shame that race comes into it - and in a sense, it's a worry that someone can (in certain situations) use this to their advantage. for how developed and evolved we regard ourselves to be sometimes, it just goes to prove how regressive we really are.
:arrow:...[Image: teef.gif]

Icon_eek Spank

Latest track:

Breaky orchestral sheez.
Hahaha <sigh> Roll
erbanta Wrote:what the hell..

why??! cause we're all non-white..why is that so strange?.... Hahaha I don't understand why YOU don't understand.....

This is some funny shit....
Chris Inperspective Wrote:This is some funny shit....

why is it funny?
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:I was on the tube going home last night after work. Waiting for the thing to start moving and peoples phones are ringing and beeping etc. I was having a laugh with this girl anyway, and this asian fella steps on - probably a bit paranoid as he immediately has a go and asks me why i'm laughing at him?!?

Loris mate...what EXACTLY has this got to do with race?? From what I can read he was just paranoid, insucure wanker (who happened to be asian). Who, when you showed you wrere not intimidated by him he got stupid and called you a a rasist....

No race issue there mate...just a stupid paranoid kid calling names...
Chris Inperspective Wrote:

Loris mate...what EXACTLY has this got to do with race?? From what I can read he was just paranoid, insucure wanker (who happened to be asian). Who, when you showed you wrere not intimidated by him he got stupid and called you a a rasist....

No race issue there mate...just a stupid paranoid kid calling names...

yeh pretty much what i was getting at, you will always find people who play the race card as they have nothing else to come with,
btw im talikn about the bloke on the train not sloc, on the race card thing
Chris Inperspective Wrote:Loris mate...what EXACTLY has this got to do with race?? From what I can read he was just paranoid, insucure wanker (who happened to be asian). Who, when you showed you wrere not intimidated by him he got stupid and called you a a rasist....

true... he happened to be asian.

what I was trying to highlight, was how he brought race into the subject.. ie; calling me a racist wanker. why was there a need for this? why not just 'you're a cunt' ? or 'you skinny prick' ?

Quote:No race issue there mate...just a stupid paranoid kid calling names...

don't get me wrong, i'm not making out like i'm some persecuted victim - i'm just saying - why did an ordinary situation boil over into an issue that didn't need to be brought up?
aaaanyway, it was a little off the point!
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:don't get me wrong, i'm not making out like i'm some persecuted victim - i'm just saying - why did an ordinary situation boil over into an issue that didn't need to be brought up?

Repost

Macc Wrote:Unfortunately some people make it their pastime to feel persecuted (whether it is cos of race, colour, beliefs, financial status, area they live in, blah blah).

Icon_sad
dsp Wrote:btw im talikn about the bloke on the train not sloc, on the race card thing

But mate, that's not a race card thing either....it's just a name.....it's like me saying "you fucking commie" That's got fuck all to do with politics....

This reason i find this thread funny is beasue this has been a problem for YEARS and it's just interesting seeing the responses from people on this forum on this subject....

This thread ( To me and to many people ) is like someone coming on here and saying "guess what i found out who done the original amen tune!!"

Repect to Darkus as always for enlightening people.....
I know its been a problem for years but when these things are aired on tv a wide range of people get to see this stuff and it good to talk about the issues rasied, I have friend from up north who are always saying stuff i don't agree with but it really is down to how & where you live and your parents influence etc,

I just wanted to see some views but to don't look like many people saw the thing last night anyway.

I know what its like in blackburn and oldham its not good at all the way things are split up and seperated, I could not give a fuck where anyone one comes from or what they believe like i said ealier my belifs are we are what we are, so why make an issue of it all, but then again i only know my own mind

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greenleaf's youtube Channel needs more viewers! firefinga 2 1,600 4th November 2014, 12:22
Last Post: Statto
  lol 54 viewers?? cheef 1 532 15th December 2009, 00:33
Last Post: Statto
  now we got white kids callin themselves ni66ers RhythmicNature 7 1,413 15th February 2007, 09:32
Last Post: dice
  Att Scope: World Cup TV trial seeks hd viewers 8bits 2 669 6th April 2006, 19:48
Last Post: 8bits
  Callin on the RP Sir Loris of Crowthorne 13 1,789 28th June 2005, 20:23
Last Post: Logos