Glaxy Ripple Vs Cadburys Flake

19 Replies, 4801 Views

Chin Chin Chin

tricky isn't it!

it's obvious the chocolate is better in a ripple. alot better.

flake is good for extreme eating though/ it does flake on the otherhand. i've stained muchos attire when eating these.

ripple's.. hmmmm... but flakes also.

i'm confused.

which do you prefer? and please, no digressing Nono
Mini Babybells
I need a bib to eat a flake ... so it's gotta be ripple.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:I've stained muchos attire when eating these.

I hear you on that one schun Oops

Got to go for the flake, wins on sensation imo
Piss and bollocks off Ray you nonce. Even though I love Babybels more than either of the chocolate options......

It is a larger question really, galaxy chocolate vs cadbury's chocolate.

And Galaxy chocolate wins.

Topic closed.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:It is a larger question really, galaxy chocolate vs cadbury's chocolate.

What about Cadbury flake Vs Cadbury Twirl?
Though in the war of animal fat-based chocolat Galaxy wins hands down imo.
Quote:What about Cadbury flake Vs Cadbury Twirl?

But that's irrelevant Baffled

That's Cadbury vs Cadbury Baffled

Flake though - Twirls don't exist any more. At least I don't see em any more :P

And check your PM's, slag.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Who remembers 'Spiras' ??

eh eh.. who remembers 'em eh Icon_question

They were strange Baffled
Macc Wrote:But that's irrelevant Baffled

Shh. Teef

Macc Wrote:Twirls don't exist any more. At least I don't see em any more :P

I just had about 27 in my hands. I have the keys to our work vending machine.

and I read that PM. I will TALK to ya abaaaht it. Teef
Ahhh, Spiras are what I was thinking of Icon123

A red and blue wrapping as opposed to the Twirl's purple and yellow Oops
Macc Wrote:Piss and bollocks off Ray you nonce. Even though I love Babybels more than either of the chocolate options......

You prefer play 'john' doe to good quality chocolate? Baffled
Babybels are the bollox. Lovesmilie

I would always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always take cheese over chocolate, I am a savoury man, not a sweet man.

Not that there is much to choose between them Smile
Macc Wrote:Ahhh, Spiras are what I was thinking of Icon123

A red and blue wrapping as opposed to the Twirl's purple and yellow Oops

That's the kitty!

They were alot denser from what I can recall. Not as smooth and silky, but certainly heavy.

Was never a big Spira fan to be honest.

Minstrels on the other hand Lovesmilie
Topics Lovesmilie
Macc Wrote:Piss and bollocks off Ray you nonce. Even though I love Babybels more than either of the chocolate options......

It is a larger question really, galaxy chocolate vs cadbury's chocolate.

Topic closed.

Nasty little man
Talentless know-nothing oik who somehow rose from being the lowest scum in the BBC to presenting sports he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about, and at the same time managing to interview stars from such sports and being HIGHLY patronising and condescending while doing so.

Anything else Ray?
Ripple >>>>>>>>>>>>> Twirl (which are still very much around macc, call yourself snax king???>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flake
I am not snax king.

Anyway, I am out on the frontiers of snax, not dwelling in the past .

Except for Bobby's.

And Monster Munch.
Macc Wrote:Anyway, I am out on the frontiers of snax, not dwelling in the past .

:mutley:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cadburys Animals (re-visited) Sir Loris of Crowthorne 2 1,093 15th June 2005, 14:03
Last Post: Macc
  Galaxy Ripple appréciation Sir Loris of Crowthorne 5 1,450 25th February 2005, 14:54
Last Post: UFO_over_easy
  New: Flake Praline Sir Loris of Crowthorne 21 2,351 2nd February 2005, 14:22
Last Post: noisemonkey