Kit Kat Editions are...

6 Replies, 1792 Views

too fecking small.

But the quality of the caramel almost makes up for it - soooo much tastier than the Twix's shoddy excuse for caramel.

Homerdrool
UFO_over_easy Wrote:But the quality of the caramel almost makes up for it - soooo much tastier than the Twix's shoddy excuse for caramel.

although that maybe true, i will not hear a bad word against twix!
It took the quality of editions to make me realise how poor it really is.

But that won't stop me eating platefuls of them once editions are stopped Grin
i dont usually love white chocolate in spite of being a mad choco luvver, but i have to say that the new white chocolate Twix is the shit!
fanu Wrote:i dont usually love white chocolate in spite of being a mad choco luvver, but i have to say that the new white chocolate Twix is the shit!

Icon_eek

Gotta check this shit out...
[Image: twixwhite.jpg]
DJFracture Wrote:
UFO_over_easy Wrote:But the quality of the caramel almost makes up for it - soooo much tastier than the Twix's shoddy excuse for caramel.

although that maybe true, i will not hear a bad word against twix!

Applause Twix is exempt from criticism, oh what a mighty king amongst bars.

Stacks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kit Kat Chunky revisited.... Sir Loris of Crowthorne 18 4,100 15th March 2008, 03:14
Last Post: davetrax
  Kit Kats... tasty as all fuck and you all should know it. THE SNAX KING!!!1 2 678 16th May 2006, 02:26
Last Post: Djlimon
  The feeling when u open that Kit Kat u bought earlier and.. DJFracture 20 2,475 1st May 2006, 03:22
Last Post: MuRrAy
  KitKat editions - Golden caramel DJ ML 4 1,521 26th April 2006, 15:31
Last Post: Macc
  I'm holding in my hand, a Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter.... DJFracture 16 3,851 15th March 2006, 17:45
Last Post: fanu