BE AWARE! -> New users please read!!!

24 Replies, 9932 Views

welcome to the new underground resistance forum.......

this forum has been created solely as a place for discussion relating to real issues that any subversive should be aware of..............thus the scope of this forum is absolutely massive...........

we'll try and keep this forum bang on point with issues, and use subvert central as the general hangout....

remember there are many many things not portrayed at all, or portrayed entirely innaccurately by the mass media. we hope this forum will be educational to all who read it...............

likewise, just as with the mainstream media, everything your read or hear from any source should be taken just as a piece of information from which you draw your own conclusions. that includes this forum......

some basic rules for posting in this forum:
(these rules are by no means set in stone, and can be arbitrarily ignored or over ruled by any of the moderators. i will try not to crapper threads, but dont push me - cform)

1. general chit chat is a no no. thats what the main forum is for.

2. the conduct rules in the underground resistance are as stated in the faq above. personal insults and name calling will not be tolerated.

3. because the forum deals with issues that are contoversial and not accepted by all, please be tolerant in your replies. there is always 2 sides to every story. argument is encouraged so long as it stays informed and does not turn into a mud slinging match(see above)

4. thread content - repeat cut and paste threads will be crappered. we do not want 10 new threads a day telling us how some newspaper feels about the indian prime minister's new pet poodle. if you are going to post up articles from other sites, you must source the article with a hot link, and have some opinion on the article you are posting. random articles with no use or reason will also be crappered.

Xyxthumbs
Vamp Alien :darkside
good stuff m8!
Nice to find a drum-and-bass forum not obssessed with w**king, and Andy C.

Nice One Crazy
europhile
edit: put some basic rules in here. scope and co... what you think? add to them if you like.
_cform Wrote:edit: put some basic rules in here. scope and co... what you think? add to them if you like.

Xyxthumbs

though "contoversial" is not a real word Icon_razz
statto Wrote:
_cform Wrote:edit: put some basic rules in here. scope and co... what you think? add to them if you like.

Xyxthumbs

though "contoversial" is not a real word Icon_razz

no but controversial is.

damn you have good eyes.
_cform Wrote:no but controversial is.

damn you have good eyes.

occupational hazard of proof-reading — you spot typos eveywhere Wink
Statto Wrote:
_cform Wrote:no but controversial is.

damn you have good eyes.

occupational hazard of proof-reading — you spot typos eveywhere Wink

Isn't it just. Roll Struggling to read for pleasure at the moment. Damn proofing!
i just draw pretty pictures. Zombie1
_cform Wrote:i just draw pretty pictures. Zombie1

and erroneus colons Spank
blue Wrote:and erroneus colons Spank

spx10 "erroneous" Spank

Teef

ps
_cform Wrote:Zombie1

":" Nono
Hahaha:
i quite agree..
[Image: dban.gif]
DJ's and mixes wanted
Go to http://www.destoyer.net/forum to find out more.
I've found my new home. And it is orange. Wack
infidel Wrote:i've found my new home. and it is orange. Wack

hello there Wave
statto Wrote:
infidel Wrote:i've found my new home. and it is orange. Wack

hello there Wave

hello

hey statto wasnt this thread a sticky? Icon_question
stickification seems to have disappeared as an option at the moment

Baffled
@ Statto - Just click 'EDIT' to the first post in a topic, and choose it to be sticky etc....reclick Submit
do people wanty the book thread back as well?
_cform Wrote:do people wanty the book thread back as well?

sure Xyxthumbs
it just seemed like they were dropped for some reason ...
nah, just new software quirks Smile
i put them back last nite Xyxthumbs
jaded_youth Wrote:Nice to find a drum-and-bass forum not obssessed with w**king, and Andy C.

Lol too true...
Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aware of forum formatting issues, and working on it... subvert 7 4,179 30th July 2016, 03:35
Last Post: Ornette
  I thought you should all be aware ... Code 8 2,272 3rd May 2007, 15:24
Last Post: Statto
  How to make people aware of proper beats... B 39 7,191 5th August 2005, 17:25
Last Post: cube
  Bilderberg..........BE AWARE. strike 7 4,176 30th October 2002, 18:41
Last Post: subvert