Attn John Virgo

23 Replies, 5133 Views

Just been on the phone to Pebble Mill. Next time you propose a remake of Going For Gold, don't forget to ask first. I own the rights still Mad Mad Mad
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Lol
Kelly, you tit, you lost the rights to some bloke at Channel 5 during an all night gambling session, remember?
You farrrcccckin cunts. Give over and come for a pint before I schlap one of you.
God, you are a complete berk Jim Roll

No wonder you ended up in the gutter with that prat friend of yours, 'JV'.

The double act that never was Hahaha
You fuckin irish ijut. Just come down the pub with me and JV, don't worry I'm driving so you'll get home to your missus alright - although I wouldn't bother she never was much cop in the sack.
Rofl

Oi Jim, youare a proper cunt.

Just in case you weren't sure, like.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
BTW Statto - one for Golden Moments!
You wanna go some Macc? You fuckin Barking based cunt. You're lucky I even acknowledge you coming from Blackheath.

On second thoughts, why not bury the hatchet? Fancy the pub as well?
Macc Wrote:Rofl

Oi Jim, youare a proper cunt.

Just in case you weren't sure, like.

You don't know the half of it...

We had him and Alf Garnet on GFG for a celebrity special one year - guess what - they turned up drunk like a couple of tramps. Let me tell you, it wasn't the first time they had to be ejected from a television studio.

Alf Garnet... jesus Roll
DRINK!!!
Jim Davidson Wrote:You fuckin irish ijut.

What are ya sayin fucko.
Oh my, not you too.

Bunch of animals - all of you.

Hairy Japanese bastard!!
Stop it Rofl
FatherJack Wrote:

Hairy Japanese bastard!!

Rofl
Henry Kelly Wrote:We had him and Alf Garnet on GFG for a celebrity special one year - guess what - they turned up drunk like a couple of tramps. Let me tell you, it wasn't the first time they had to be ejected from a television studio.

Alf Garnet... jesus Roll

Oh hush it Kelly, we'd all gone on a bender that afternoon, if you hadn't been on Albuterol you'd have been in a worse state than any of us!
Get to feck!
Roll

Jokers.
Henry Kelly Wrote:You don't know the half of it...

We had him and Alf Garnet on GFG for a celebrity special one year - guess what - they turned up drunk like a couple of tramps. Let me tell you, it wasn't the first time they had to be ejected from a television studio.

Alf Garnet... jesus Roll

Wochu sayin about me you blahdy paddy barstard?

You carn even spell me name, you daft git!

You remember larss time I saw you, Henry? 'member wot I said when I left?

'You're a fahkin cahnt Kelly, now fuck off and lick Virgo's smelly arse, you useless drain on our sovereign nation cahnnt!'

'Mmeber that? Yeeh, well it's still true.
John Virgo Wrote:Oh hush it Kelly, we'd all gone on a bender that afternoon, if you hadn't been on Albuterol you'd have been in a worse state than any of us!

Didn't I drive that day JV?
oh shit Hahaha
Toilet Duck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN Martsman & John Doe cycom 13 2,460 8th January 2007, 16:59
Last Post: john doe
  The only thing worse than John Virgo Macc 35 6,337 27th February 2006, 01:47
Last Post: bhima
  Attn John Leslie Angus Deaton 6 1,804 18th February 2005, 15:05
Last Post: John Leslie
  ATTN JOHN B INITIAL2 4 1,561 18th June 2003, 17:17