Create an account

Red eye studio session this weekend

i'm skint so going to spend the whole weekend making beats. Hyper

you know that feeling where you have sooooooo many ideas (but are not sure how you are going to get them out...)

Chin

Falcon

go on son Drums
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Jig Grin
Going to try and finish my hardcore/breakestra break/ Teef tune this weekend!

logos Wrote:you know that feeling where you have sooooooo many ideas (but are not sure how you are going to get them out...)

Chin

eggsellent!

i love that buzz, me and the misses are saving and having a fairly strict "no spending" policy leaves me with a few months spare to do nothing but try get my ideas down to audio. Twisted

can't wait, Falcon

logos Wrote:i'm skint so going to spend the whole weekend making beats. Hyper

you know that feeling where you have sooooooo many ideas (but are not sure how you are going to get them out...)

Chin

right there with ya buddy.....broke as a joke, but i have a nice satchel of herbs, some tea and snacks, and the lady is working a double tonight, so i'll have the place to myself.....gonna get right into it!

Falcon

logos Wrote:you know that feeling where you have sooooooo many ideas (but are not sure how you are going to get them out...)

Chin

i know that feeling....i got all these ideas while i am at work but they seem to disapear once i am in the studio Icon_sad

Chin

i know that feeling....i got all these ideas while i am at work but they seem to disapear once i am in the studio Icon_sad

logos Wrote:red eye studio session this weekend

[Image: redeyes.gif]

im off to manchester for some studio biz tommorow, have a good one logos Wave btw why would you have red eyes Hahaha

dsp Wrote:i btw why would you have red eyes Hahaha

Hahaha

merely a turn of phrase old bean

have a good one in manchester Wave

Logos Wrote:
dsp Wrote:i btw why would you have red eyes Hahaha

Hahaha

Merely a turn of phrase old bean

or a type of acid Smile

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016