Suv - Output

44 Replies, 12623 Views

greetings sash Wave
altered ego Wrote:Yes cheers mate but alas no money for 2 weeks or so Sad2

it's still there Smile

also, do you have this...?

krust - genetic manipulation ep (full cycle 011)

Lisa Wave Wave Rainbow
No still no money for a week or so ...... Sad2
AHEM!!! Repost

Statto Wrote:do you have this...?

Krust - Genetic Manipulation EP (Full Cycle 011)
No
that lack will shortly be remedied

Alteredego Kisskiss
Kisskiss Statto 'My V King'

Alteredego Jnr Statto Grin
Hahaha
statto Wrote:krust - genetic manipulation ep (full cycle 011)

so did you like it then? Bigstick
i have freebeat ep........ best tune on there is free by four - the intro is classssssssss.................. and the 3/4 bit and too shoddy, neither!

Xyxthumbs
its not on there anymore Icon_sad

i have got yet another dopedragon bit though Xyxthumbs i almost have brought the entire dope dragon back catalogue in a week Oops Baffled Icon_eek

Statto i really like the krust ep, thank you once again Xyxthumbs
Stacks Wrote:yeah definitely my favourite of the FC camp. he's made some pretty dodgy tunes of late though - but at least he always does something a little different. the Free-beat ep is great.

Stacks

Yeah definitely give the guy props for trying new things even though they don't always work

Wink
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
it's a shame the 3/4 jungle thing never caught on - it is well good, properly rolling........... on free beat ep (sorry ego Wink ) the tune 'everybody plays the same'....... the amen programming on that is fucking quality! i love playing that beat on the drums, man! Yes Drums
Pleaseeeee stop talking about it, its obvious you all own this marvelous vinyl Icon_sad
Hey Ego... i think I might have 2 copies of the freebeat ep. Wanna do a swop? (I'm not too sure about this. i'll have to check when I am in Dublin in early july)

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
stacks Wrote:hey ego... i think i might have 2 copies of the freebeat ep. wanna do a swop? (i'm not too sure about this. i'll have to check when i am in dublin in early july)

stacks

yes mate, let me know Xyxthumbs
In hte mean time I'll keep an eye out... I'm sure I've seen it somewhere in Brighton. if I doo i'll buy it and we can arrange a deal.

Stacks
cheers mate much appreciated Xyxthumbs

anything you are after ??
"Philly Blunt 10" (Rap records 1)... but I wouldn't expect you to swop it if you had it. Smile

seriously though... there's nothing in particular that I want.. except maybe 'reese' on Dope dragon. Other than that i'm open to suggestions.

Stacks
Well i have alot on Dope Dragon so i will make a list and let u know mate