cheers stattismo
two boxes of 3 delivered safely

Icon_yippee
My vinyls just arrived!!
i haven;t open the package yet!!
Grin

jon Kisskiss
Xyxthumbs Kisskiss
Got mine this morning, just listening to the last plate now.

I'm not into every track but theres a few crackers Drums

So recieved & enjoyed Icon_yippee
Got mine today "Yeh" sadly me decks arnt set up and I need to go out postering , somehting to look farward when I return Grin
Any chance of these seeing digital release as MP3s? Would love to pay for them...

JB
First - a warm Welcome two_masks

Second - a question: Can't you buy the vinyl? Although I gather there might be scope for an MP3 release after all the vinyl has gone we do need people to support this project now in order for it to continue.

Or is it that you don't own or have access to decks?

Serious question, not trying to be funny Smile
hello there Wave
Hi all, thanks for the welcome!

I do have decks, but over the past year or so I've been trying hard to buy clean digital copies of as many of my favorite tracks as possible (not easy, but getting easier as labels open up to this idea) as I've seen the possibilities of Ableton Live and consider this to be the likely future of "cutting edge" DJing. That said, I understand what a risk you all took to get this pressed, and if vinyl is all that's available I will purchase it- I just wanted to know if there was a separate digital release that I was somehow missing.

Keep up the good work everyone! Independent efforts like yours are the heart and soul of this music.
Welcome Two_masks!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
two_masks Wrote:hi all, thanks for the welcome!

i do have decks, but over the past year or so i've been trying hard to buy clean digital copies of as many of my favorite tracks as possible (not easy, but getting easier as labels open up to this idea) as i've seen the possibilities of ableton live and consider this to be the likely future of "cutting edge" djing. that said, i understand what a risk you all took to get this pressed, and if vinyl is all that's available i will purchase it- i just wanted to know if there was a separate digital release that i was somehow missing.

keep up the good work everyone! independent efforts like yours are the heart and soul of this music.

Xyxthumbs

thanks for the reply man - i'm a big believer in vinyl which is why i don't understand people who seem to live for drum and bass mp3s and who have never heard (for example) old metalheadz tracks on 12" on a loud system.

but i understand your reasons for getting digital copies, seems fair enough Smile i've used final scratch before, so i do appreciate the benefits of digital especially for unreleased music (and dubplates are expensive).
cheque sent Xyxthumbs
I know nothing.
Kisskiss
came today. (that was fast!) thanks muchly.

Xyxthumbs
isa215 Wrote:came today. (that was fast!) thanks muchly.

Xyxthumbs

no worries Kisskiss
Hi,

Just wondering if the first SC EP is still available?
yes, it is. get in touch with statto. Smile
Wave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60 x 60 – a Subvert Central project Statto 0 6,471 5th April 2008, 08:25
Last Post: Statto
  ATTN Subvert Central Recordings credit card crew Statto 15 24,691 25th March 2007, 16:27
Last Post: Statto
  ESB & Union Subvert Central MiX! Blue 115 141,239 13th April 2006, 13:04
Last Post: dionysus
  Subvert Central SC004 Mantis2K 28 35,131 17th March 2006, 16:03
Last Post: Mantis2K
  Subvert Central Recordings subvert 2 8,871 21st February 2006, 01:15
Last Post: J.DIGITAL