Any subverts want a load of Sound on Sound back issues?

9 Replies, 5980 Views

I've got almost every single copy of sound on sound from the last 6 or more years here and I'm moving in a couple of weeks.. just don't have the space for them in the new place.

If anyone wants them gimmie a shout! I'm in Hackney and you'll need to collect them.

If no one wants them then they'll all get put out for the recycling
im interested...when are you moving?

although im not free till mid december unfortunately
Fushara
I'm moving on the 16th mate, so any time between now and then would be great if you want them
lol tell me about it i had the same problem when i last moved. i think i ended up chucking them for recycling :/
stevekeiretsu Wrote:lol tell me about it i had the same problem when i last moved. i think i ended up chucking them for recycling :/

Suck doesn't it.. that is exactly the thing I don't wanna do.
There's always someone who wants them!
I see them for sale on ebay and in the ads column in the back of SOS all the time.
Just don't have the time (oe ebay sellers account) to try to shift them other than giving them away.

how was your gig the other night Steve? gutted I missed it..

Icon_evil
ben kei Wrote:
stevekeiretsu Wrote:lol tell me about it i had the same problem when i last moved. i think i ended up chucking them for recycling :/

suck doesn't it.. that is exactly the thing i don't wanna do.
there's always someone who wants them!
i see them for sale on ebay and in the ads column in the back of sos all the time.
just don't have the time (oe ebay sellers account) to try to shift them other than giving them away.

how was your gig the other night steve? gutted i missed it..

Icon_evil

http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...le&t=31660

Xyxthumbs

ive got loads of sos's too Hahaha

good luck
ahhhh im tied up till the 16th

will see what i can do Cool
Fushara
i just threw mine out in recycling b4 I moved last month.

Icon_sad
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Ben Kei Wrote:

Suck doesn't it.. that is exactly the thing I don't wanna do.
There's always someone who wants them!
I see them for sale on ebay and in the ads column in the back of SOS all the time.
Just don't have the time (oe ebay sellers account) to try to shift them other than giving them away.

how was your gig the other night Steve? gutted I missed it..

Icon_evil

hmm, not a classic.

quality of our performance actually divided the band, stage left seemed to think it was subpar and stage right seemed to think it was a good one, lol. but the night as a whole had other problems upon which i shall keep a diplomatic silence.

you could always come on the 9th :P

marcus intalex, temper d, bryan g, jerona fruits, us and various other people i forget right now @ brixton telegraph
stevekeiretsu Wrote:hmm, not a classic.

you could always come on the 9th :P

marcus intalex, temper d, bryan g, jerona fruits, us and various other people i forget right now @ brixton telegraph

I'd love to but I'm having a few friends round for a drink to say goodbye to my place. I move the weekend after.

Have fun though!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: ESCHATON - SOUND & MEMORIES LP (Omni100) Euphony 4 1,768 24th April 2022, 07:29
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: FREE RELEASE - SOUND SHIFTER - 7TH KINGDOM (ETERNAL SKY) Euphony 1 2,239 19th April 2020, 16:57
Last Post: Muttley
  Who Dem Sound Divine Ruler 0 1,579 7th November 2019, 18:46
Last Post: Divine Ruler
  Paradox - A Certain Sound TimeTouristDnB 11 7,612 13th February 2019, 13:45
Last Post: noisemonkey
  Dis Ya Bassbin Sound greenleaf504 6 8,050 26th November 2017, 15:21
Last Post: Muttley