Attn Czech Subverts and Subverts who have been in Prague

16 Replies, 7456 Views

my pupils asked me to do a schooltrip to prague and now we're going. so any advices what to do and what not to do? where to sleep? they are aged between 16 and 19 and we are going in the end of september.

my plan is not to make the average-schooltrip-to-prague.

oh! and any good clubs in town, just in case i send them to bed Oops :P ?
Homerdrool aahh Prague

Some pics I took whilst out there

[Image: statueoncharlesbridge28cy.jpg]

[Image: archesnearoldtownsquare1af.jpg]

[Image: jewishcemetary42ph.jpg]

[Image: clockstaircase1kl.jpg]

[Image: praguebackstreet22cq.jpg]
nice pics....

anyone else?

if not my pupils will spend their week drinking beer ... hmmm... beer Homerdrool
haxhi Wrote:if not my pupils will spend their week drinking beer ... hmmm... beer
is that your prague-nosis? Hahaha
wow prague. Need to go there! Cool
lovely pics. i'll be there sometime in june as i backpack my way around europe, and its definitely one of my most anticipated locations!
[Image: 2006-08-08--jump-n-bump-001.png]
prague is beautiful, lots of good hostiles in town.

would be sure to check this place out if u have a couple free hours, its a short train rain from prague but well worth it if u are into this sorta thing...

http://www.kostnice.cz/

as far as clubs. when i was there last i played at a place called the "cross club" well nice venue, and worth a visit.

Wink
jahba Wrote:lots of good hostiles in town.

Icon_eek

:P
MetaLX Wrote:
haxhi Wrote:if not my pupils will spend their week drinking beer ... hmmm... beer
is that your prague-nosis? Hahaha

Hahaha

Prague's beautiful... make sure you walk up the castle and survey the territory from there Lovesmilie

Also go up the astronomical clock tower, and go across a few of the bridges (St Charles' bridge is it? The really old one?).

And EAT THE DUMPLINGS!!!! Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:And EAT THE DUMPLINGS!!!! Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool

And eat the wild boar Homerdrool
thanks guys Xyxthumbs
bump

i'll be visiting your beautiful city in 2 weeks Lovesmilie

any recommendations? Smile
kodini Wrote:any recommendations? Smile

bump Smile

cafes/bars/restaurants? i'll be staying on Žitná Street (tomorrow - saturday)
Im going there next weekend.
38 man strong stag do lol

I went for 5 mights in 2005, I cant wait to get back there.
Amazing city.

Anyone know any good recordshops, I found one last time round the side of the big museum at Wenceslas Square, found Fade 2 Black in there way hey.

Also I went in March last time, any possiblity of decent snowfall next week (end of Jan), I would love that.
Would make the city even more beautiful
Law Wrote:38 man strong stag do lol

That's a lot of drunk men.

What do you plan on doing?
Getting drunk mostly.
Its only 2 nights, aint gonna have much time for sightseeing.
Did see a lot last time.

As for pranks, we was thinking about getting the grrom handcuffed to a midget (that old chessnut) but the conversation keeps coming back to beating him up really.
So in essence we will just batter him and leave him for dead in some shady back alley.

A group of 10/15 of us has been going on 'raz' holidays for the last 5 years, been to the Dam, Prague, Riga, Tallinn etc and the things we get up to get more and more sordid and dangerous.
Eventually one of us will come back in a coffin, probably a suicide for a laugh cos you know what its like when drunk blokes try and outdo each other.

Just a matter of time till someone goes for the ultimate 'prank' and kills themselves.
And fair play, it will receive massive props and respect from the group.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter, subverts firefinga 2 94 2nd April 2024, 10:00
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  So subverts what have you been reading recently? good morning captain 923 618,368 5th December 2022, 17:42
Last Post: Spectraz
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all Subverts firefinga 10 2,899 10th January 2021, 19:00
Last Post: Muttley
  Do any subverts skate(board)? Alexander. 74 31,065 14th January 2020, 05:32
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Myspace Subverts fanu 19 5,352 7th June 2019, 13:32
Last Post: Statto