Gaming frenzy, what have you been playing recently?

1165 Replies, 474872 Views

wii tennis still killing it!! Falcon

scored 246 in bowling yesterday too :d

also special mention for mario strikers - that game is proper good Yes
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
safetyboy Wrote:Zelda is out in Engrish this week

gurxed Gurkin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

edit:
Icon_eek
resident evil 4 wii edition mercenaries mode is killing me!!
i'm well considering getting that bob... but there's a new one coming soon innit Chin
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i have to say its fucking amazing game, bear in mind i had never played a RE game before.. this one has me by the knackers and so much to do once you have completed the main game.. top banana!
http://ds.rom-news.org/l47357

zelda is out !!!!!

Icon_yippee
macc Wrote:i'm well considering getting that bob... but there's a new one coming soon innit Chin

its pretty good, i cant play it without someone else being in the room though, too scary Baffled

the new one is going to be on rails Icon_sad much more like a virtua cop kinda thing, im waiting for ghost squad though :d

i cant wait for zack and wiki too, its meant to be excellent, a point and click style adventure/puzzle game coming out at the end of the month along with metroid prime! Falcon Falcon Falcon

...and logo star wars is coming out on the wii soon too Falcon
Zelda is great, the touch screen controls work real well, Icon_yippee
safetyboy Wrote:zelda is great, the touch screen controls work real well, Icon_yippee

Yes

its looks amazing for a ds game too
safetyboy Wrote:yeah i have an r4 for the ds with 2gig card Falcon

http://ds.rom-news.org/ all the games you need, theres only a japanese language zelda at the moment as far as i know!

got r4 today...can you just download eur roms or any at all?
any of them, but the jap ones are in Japanese Smile
deadly buzzle

Smile
i managed to download elite beat agents in spanish somehow Baffled Lol
I want Rockstar table tennis on Wii. Now.
that'll be badass alright, just looked at a review online...first comment

"Wait! So is John Gruden an unlockable player, or is here available right from the beginning?"

WTF??

Hahaha
Hahaha
Lots of new stuff in zelda, drawing patterns / marking maps with the pen, blowing on the mic to blow out candles and stuff, talking into the mic, can be embarrassing
safetyboy Wrote:blowing on the mic to blow out candles and stuff

ingenious!
this R4 yoke is fucking brilliant.

I have mine all custom skinned already Grin
beckett Wrote:this R4 yoke is fucking brilliant.

I have mine all custom skinned already Grin

how ya skin it ive never tried??
dont even know which shell or whatever mine is using i just stuck them all on it Baffled Hahaha

am enjoying planet puzzle league, electroplankton is worth a gurx too
I recently bought a bunch of PS2 games at a going-out-of-business sale:

Capcom vs. SNK 2 (fun, but I suck at it, and I'm awesome at SFII)
Zone of Enders 2 (not feeling it, pretty boring in my opinion)
ICO (just started this and absolutely LOVE it)
Okami (refuse to open this until I beat ICO and Prince of Persia, as supposedly it's 40+ hours long, and it'll be longer for me since it's all in Japanese)

My friend bought a Wii the other day though, with Made in Wario, Strikers, Super Paper Mario, and Biohazard 4. All of em are fucking awesome, but for some reason I really like Paper Mario, even though I didn't expect to.
Okami is AMAZING

and ico and shadow of the colossus are lovely

on ps2 i like king of fighters (2d ones!), guilty gear or that samurai one for old school fighting Grin
i cant wait to play assasins creed, that game looks so fuckin good
tyler Wrote:Okami is AMAZING

and ico and shadow of the colossus are lovely

on ps2 i like king of fighters (2d ones!), guilty gear or that samurai one for old school fighting Grin

I bought one of the Samurai Spirits games on the cheap (I think it was #5), and it was fucking horrible. It had possibly THE most broken and unbalanced fighting system I've ever seen in a fighting game. I also tried #3 for the Playstation, but it was a horrible port and wasn't worth playing. Really I just want a port of #1 or #2, which shouldn't be too hard to do since they did it on the Genesis...

I'm loving ICO, but I really didn't like Shadow of the Colossus when I played it last year...the combination of poor controls, camera angles, and framerates led to me dying for no reason way too many times, and it just killed the atmosphere for me.

I'm not normally a fan of fighting games, but my friends rave about Capcom vs SNK 2, and it was less than half the price of the Street Fighter II 15 Year Anniversary game, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's actually pretty impressive, and seems way more based on skill than Marvel vs. Capcom and the like...but they made Chun Li weaker compared to Super Street Fighter II, so I'm kinda bummed about that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So subverts what have you been reading recently? good morning captain 923 597,590 5th December 2022, 17:42
Last Post: Spectraz
  NEWS [Gaming] Adventure Bar Story on the Nintendo 3DS Muttley 1 2,534 6th May 2019, 15:38
Last Post: Muttley
  What I Watched on TV recently... firefinga 26 25,599 15th February 2018, 18:46
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE Recently on Soundcloud.... Forthcoming DAAT releases firefinga 4 7,221 19th September 2015, 09:42
Last Post: firefinga
  [Gaming] Guild Wars 2: I Feel Popcorn Love Roo Stercogburn 2 3,185 2nd November 2012, 18:04
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn