Is there a plugin in that..

17 Replies, 6466 Views

I was wondering, what I need is VST plug that I can run as and insert that lets me choose output from my interface and then an input. So I can use h/w as an insert in SX like you would a normal s/w plug.

At the moment I have to send the audio out through a created output bus to the h/w and then record it back in through a created input bus.

Would be usefull if I could just set up relevent inputs and outputs for each h/w and then the plug would detect all your busses and just select them from a drop down in the the vst insert by selecting the relevent busses for the h/w you require?

Does this exist? or can I make SX do this somehow?
there is a external input plugin in logic, i would have thought there woudl be something similar in cubase..
yeh hit f4 and go to the external plugins tab.

when all set up, use the ping command for each external plugin - that will automatically check the delay induced by the roundtrip so that it is correctly compensated for

Xyxthumbs
scope Wrote:yeh hit f4 and go to the external plugins tab.

when all set up, use the ping command for each external plugin - that will automatically check the delay induced by the roundtrip so that it is correctly compensated for

Xyxthumbs

Icon_eek heavy!!

nice one scope! will try tomorrow. Falcon
Live 7 has a similar thing. Got a dry/wet control too.

I was gonna say knob, but...
Lovesmilie External plugins bizzle Lovesmilie
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I miss my drawmer JEDIcrying
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
wheres it gone bob?
or are you just at work with withdrawal symptoms? Lol
i'm in france for a week with a poxy work conference Neutral Neutral Neutral

JEDIcrying

at least i am making extra money out of imo and rinsing the french taxpayer at poncey dinners Xyxthumbs
macc Wrote:i'm in france for a week with a poxy work conference Neutral Neutral Neutral

JEDIcrying

at least i am making extra money out of imo and rinsing the french taxpayer at poncey dinners Xyxthumbs

Hahaha

that was me all last week - in france at a poxy work conference

Hahaha gutted for you Hahaha
I am sitting here while an informal group of something like 15 nations discuss Party/Non-Party issues in the draft international convention for ship recycling.

Neutral

Hahaha
Mind you, today I had the best individual quiche I have ever had.

Vive la boulangers Francaise!
scope Wrote:yeh hit f4 and go to the external plugins tab.

Xyxthumbs

Icon_sad

there is no external plugins tab in this window? only input and output bus setup? i am using sx2. ??? Baffled Confused
OK just realised this was a new feature on SX3 Icon_cry

another reason to upgrade...
Yes
Macc Wrote:Mind you, today I had the best individual quiche I have ever had.

Vive la boulangers Francaise!

hmmm.. external quiche plug in Homerdrool
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
internal quiche is better.

In fact, I had thatthis very evening. Gruyere and roasted shallot quiche in fact.

HHRGAGRGLLGLLLL
gruyere and caramalised onion Homerdrool
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Free MAC plugin thread dgoHn 32 55,450 31st August 2010, 14:25
Last Post: alex_l
  ToneCluster by Tupp-ware (NOT A PLUGIN YET) Dustin_E 0 2,976 27th July 2010, 07:20
Last Post: Dustin_E
  does there exist a plugin that? TVG 4 4,980 9th January 2009, 19:42
Last Post: TVG
  Pitch Shift plugin - midi controlled klimo 5 5,895 9th January 2009, 16:07
Last Post: klimo
  plugin counts? tyler 12 9,833 5th May 2008, 18:49
Last Post: jcb