Olympic Opening Ceremony

13 Replies, 4329 Views

First 5 minutes... 2008 drummers behaving like a big tenori-on
Icon_eek
I like drums and flashing lights
You can say what you like about totalitarian societies, but they know how to put on a good show!

droid Wrote:Y0u can say what you like about totalitarian societies, but they do know how to put on a good show!

Hahaha

am i the only one who doesn't give a rat's ass about the olympics?
droid Wrote:Y0u can say what you like about totalitarian societies, but they do know how to put on a good show!

Lol

If only Wogan was doing the voiceover
cordani Wrote:

Hahaha

am i the only one who doesn't give a rat's ass about the olympics?

me niether but will watch the boxing i guess
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
strike Wrote:

Lol

If only Wogan was doing the voiceover

Lol
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i used to care but now i don't, probably because i watch less TV
Fushara
cordani Wrote:am i the only one who doesn't give a rat's ass about the olympics?

Nope, I couldn't give a monkeys
olympics?
i didnt even know that shit was on.
couldnt care less.
Used to throw discus and hammer when I was a lad.. loved it.
I'll watch those events, some boxing and a little basketball..

The opening ceremony is pretty cool though! Watching it here in work, lots of hot birds Smile
Fuck that, football season starts tomorrow.
opening has estimated costs of 40 billion euro
IChiOne Wrote:opening has estimated costs of 40 billion euro
The London one's planned to be even bigger and better and budgeted to cost 'a couple of hundred nicker' on the assumptions that most of the people involved will work for free, don't bother to factor in the cost of the PA because "there are always a few of them around the place", the price of streamers is forecast to plummet in 2010, fireworks can't cost that much because they're only a bunch of gunpowder and paper and shit, and anyway if it comes out overbudget you can always divert more money away from the sports and culture budget (who needs grassroots projects anyway) and it's not like anyone's going to have to resign or even apologise properly.

FWIW I'm not particularly interested in any of it but I'm sure that by tomorrow afternoon I'll be in a trance state in front of some godawful sport I've never even heard of anyway...
i thought this was the one thats in london...

thats how much i care about the olympics....

and england

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: WISE & DEADLY - OLYMPIC EP (OmniEP271) Euphony 0 555 1st May 2022, 07:18
Last Post: Euphony
  Best Opening Lines MetaLX 1 2,102 12th April 2016, 08:37
Last Post: Statto
  olympic bong rips cordani 7 2,568 2nd February 2009, 21:25
Last Post: cordani
  Olympic Photography mucsavage 4 1,958 26th August 2008, 11:11
Last Post: Code
  Chambers loses Olympic ban case buzzby 3 1,655 18th July 2008, 18:16
Last Post: MetaLX