Create an account

Anyone here a member of PPL?

?

http://www.ppluk.com/

I think there was a thread about this some time ago but i cant find it. I was just abouty to join, wondered if anyone had any experience?

is that the PRS renamed?
cant actually find on the site what PPL stands for Baffled

Yep been getting cheques for years now. What do you want to know?
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com

Saying that im not that hot oin it just got told to register in 98 when i had a considerable deal and i still get cheques now

Here is the real basics of it.........

MUSIC USERS
Through its licensing, PPL allows hundreds of UK radio and television stations, other broadcasters and internet radio stations to legally use sound recordings and music videos in their transmissions.

Similarly PPL’s public performance licences allow thousands of clubs, shops, pubs, restaurants, bars and other music users across the UK to play sound recordings and music videos in public.

RECORD COMPANIES & PERFORMERS
In addition to our extensive UK licensing activities, PPL also has 42 bilateral agreements with licensing organisations in other countries to collect overseas income.

The income we generate is then allocated and paid to our 3,400 UK record company members and 38,000 UK performer members.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS Florian Schneider Co-Founder and longtime Member of Kraftwerk dies aged 73 firefinga 5 2,701 30th May 2020, 06:27
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE Foul Play member John Morrow - new music firefinga 3 2,130 7th September 2018, 13:09
Last Post: Statto
  SC Member number: 2664 firefinga 3 1,859 6th November 2015, 16:56
Last Post: firefinga
  Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/subvertcentral.com cycom 3 1,659 23rd April 2009, 10:35
Last Post: cycom
  Welcome to our newest member, mike p Statto 16 3,992 18th March 2009, 01:52
Last Post: noisemonkey

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016