Merry Christmas all

53 Replies, 1767 Views

Just thought id wish all the subverts a merry christmas.Hope you have a good one. Next year we will rise up and take over Smile
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
sounds good to me..... Grin

and yeah, merry christmas to all x

much love from maff
[Image: xmas-smiley-036.gif][Image: xmas-smiley-035.gif][Image: xmas-smiley-022.gif] To all!

davetrax Wrote:Next year we will rise up and take over Smile

Icon_yippee We will.
merry christmas [Image: xmas_1.gif]
merry christmas,

im stuck at work hating every second of it,

I HATE WORK
woohoo merry christams guys! (the one and only time i'll say that) humbug.

hehe, more of a happy new year though. teh subverts here rule. this site has been a blessing to find. thanks and i'm looking forward to the new year.

Wave mr. trax
olcyrus Wrote:woohoo merry christams guys! (the one and only time i'll say that) humbug.

hehe, more of a happy new year though. teh subverts here rule. this site has been a blessing to find. thanks and i'm looking forward to the new year.

Wave mr. trax

hello mate did you get my pm
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
Merry Xmas one and all.
merry xmas from all the trickbag cru!!
god bless subvert!

Pint Pint Rofl
merry christmas all [Image: xmas.gif]
Merry Christmas y'all. Grin
merry christmas to ya all

hades did a fonky christmas podcast for us -> http://www.subvertcentral.com/podcast/
davetrax Wrote:just thought id wish all the subverts a merry christmas.hope you have a good one. next year we will rise up and take over Smile

Wave merry christmas to all subverts Wave
Merry Christmas everyone! Kisskiss
Merry Christmas Icon_yippee
Kisskiss Merry Christmas chaps!

A special Merry Chrimble to Statto Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
merry-o-rama crimbo peeps

much love and peace
iiittt'sss chriistmaaaaassss etc etc

well, bit of a shitter having to work every day straight through to the 2nd of jan, but can't moan too much as i'm right now setting up my new 120gb ipod i just opened (2 hours into christmas day haha).....and so, i can finally fit all my fave subvert mixes on one player, which means less dicking about and more dog-walking, so cheers from him too Wink

have a great one you lot, i'm on it (whisky/ale) already Hahaha 2009 is gonna be a good year for the music, i know it

maff
happy holidays subverts! love you one and all Kisskiss
happy holidays and a fantastic new year to everybody- bunch of amazing minds and talent around these here parts!

a special treat from dominick the italian christmas donkey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5rOO2v2dU
Merry bloody christmas!
[ last.fm ]
It is a load of bollocks though isn't it?

I'm staying at my sister's who seems to have turned into a neatness freak and has banished the Playstation from the room with the only TV it can be hooked up to.

So now I'm bored waiting for something to happen. I wish it were a normal day.
Utopian Wrote:It is a load of bollocks though isn't it?

Nope it's quality. Grin

Merry Chrimbo all.
It's shit here Icon_sad
What's so good about it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry X-Mas! firefinga 4 373 28th December 2023, 07:59
Last Post: esb
  RELEASE Out now yada yada etc: Roo Stercogburn: Merry Christmas Roo Stercogburn 3 1,051 12th December 2021, 11:53
Last Post: firefinga
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all Subverts firefinga 10 2,876 10th January 2021, 19:00
Last Post: Muttley
  NEWS Merry Christmas Subverts :D Euphony 11 7,247 30th December 2017, 16:31
Last Post: Statto
  Merry Christmas, Subverts! cycom 21 10,881 30th December 2016, 11:17
Last Post: cycom