attn council tax creux

16 Replies, 4279 Views

was told about this tpuc site by my sisters other half, its about being a freeman or challenging shitty laws

check this out:

http://www.tpuc.org/content/wirral-counc...tax-unlawf

Icon_razz
may be a hoax actually Icon_sad
nah its not. i've looked into being a freeman. its an extreme process, and you have to be financially stable and very clued up.
i'd like to be able to do it one day.

your name is officially an identity tag, so your name is a persona and not the name of the 'man', basically you cash in your birth certificate number and name, and is actually worth money because as state property we have some value and are traded on the stock exchange. you revoke your NI number and passport, and are a freeman after that, and aren't property of the country or govern by judicial system, although you can get tried for something big things. I have a friend which is in the process of doing it and he said that you dont pay any tax (well apart from VAT on goods) and said that in UK jurisdiction you are free to travel along the queen's highway without insurance or road tax.
It's something to look into if you want to be free from the state, but really have to be financially secure because you'll get no help from the government.
http://www.fmotl.com/
interesting.. never heard about this before. Heard of the term Freeman before, not knowing its concept.

Cheers on the lowdown Cube Xyxthumbs
cube Wrote:nah its not. i've looked into being a freeman. its an extreme process, and you have to be financially stable and very clued up.
i'd like to be able to do it one day.

your name is officially an identity tag, so your name is a persona and not the name of the 'man', basically you cash in your birth certificate number and name, and is actually worth money because as state property we have some value and are traded on the stock exchange. you revoke your NI number and passport, and are a freeman after that, and aren't property of the country or govern by judicial system, although you can get tried for something big things. I have a friend which is in the process of doing it and he said that you dont pay any tax (well apart from VAT on goods) and said that in UK juridiction you are free to travel along the queen's highway without insurance or road tax.
It's something to look into if you want to be free from the state, but really have to be financially secure because you'll get no help from the government.

I was not saying being a freeman was a hoax, just the council tax thing.

a lot of things are not legally enforcible if you don't accept them, these people challenge a lot of beliefs that are assumed by nearly everyone. they also show how much power each person has if they break away from the social / consumer system most of us are part of.

the way banks and money really work are really unbelievable if you look into them. The second you are lent money the bank is reimbursed by the state that is United kingdom LTD. its long so i suggest looking at sites like tpuc.org and the above mentioned.
here is a parking charge notice challenge Lol

shut em down Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

dsp Wrote:its about being a freeman or challenging shitty laws

check this out:

http://www.tpuc.org/content/wirral-counc...tax-unlawf

interesting Twothumbs

dsp Wrote:my sisters other half

Grumble
Statto Wrote:
dsp Wrote:my sisters other half

Grumble

ok her boyfriend, partner whatever I actually never use that term normally haha
i am only posting up links easily found on said sites but :

How much are you worth?

whats it all about

Defending Yourself

How to get out of debt
dsp Wrote:I was not saying being a freeman was a hoax, just the council tax thing.

Oops ah ok sorry
dsp Wrote:i am only posting up links easily found on said sites but :

How much are you worth?

whats it all about

Defending Yourself

How to get out of debt

finding all this great reading Xyxthumbs

and, to think i was going to take the John Rambo approach..

[Image: Stallone_First_Blood.jpg]
antidote uk Wrote:finding all this great reading Xyxthumbs

and, to think i was going to take the John Rambo approach..

[Image: Stallone_First_Blood.jpg]

Hahaha :shutthemthefuckdown:
dsp Wrote:i am only posting up links easily found on said sites but :

How much are you worth?

whats it all about

Defending Yourself

How to get out of debt

Ok, firstly, I have read all of this.....and am about to go to http://www.fmotl.com/

but, would this stuff "really" work.....and how many people have tried this on?

VERY interesting though, to say the least....thanks. Xyxthumbs
NoodeL Wrote:but, would this stuff "really" work.....and how many people have tried this on?

VERY interesting though, to say the least....thanks. Xyxthumbs

there is a whole lot of stuff I would question on these sites, it would be something you would want legal advice on as diy reading and hearsay could cost you BIG, Its not an area to fuck about as they could lock you up for some reason then what are you going to do Hahaha

If i get a parking ticket im trying it on but i would not try missing my mortgage payments Icon_eek or anything stupid like that
http://www.fmotl.com/

This website rules.....

I'm gonna DEFO try it on with my TV licence......

:shutdownthefuckingbbc:
No-one else think that the penalty charge notices are dropped because the council can't be bothered pursuing a nutter for a small fine? Good luck to anyone trying this nonsense in court - I'm sure a judge will hesitate sending a bailiff round because you won't answer to your "legal fiction name".

And lol at corporations not being able to enter into contracts. Anyone who believes this should stop paying for their broadband and see how long it lasts...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EVENT ATTN: SC London Curry Night creux thush-ara 8 6,365 6th July 2016, 20:41
Last Post: firefinga
  jimmy carr's tax avoidance fiasko 21 6,340 25th June 2012, 06:52
Last Post: widzhit
  Council "unprepared" for zombie invasion Statto 3 2,429 11th June 2011, 02:56
Last Post: SHIFT
  Import tax denaris 8 1,126 11th December 2010, 23:50
Last Post: denaris
  Attn shift/markgabba/and all sheep fancier creux Hovver 19 4,723 10th December 2009, 21:19
Last Post: rondema